Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

    Originally posted by startthebus View Post
    A tip to Denver: Take out their best player early..or their second best since we took out #1 for ya!
    Our best two players are likely out of this series already.

    Comment


    • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

      Originally posted by startthebus View Post
      A tip to Denver: Take out their best player early..or their second best since we took out #1 for ya!
      Exactly. UND is full of old geezer Canadians. They like to go to bed after the late local news, so taking them out after the game is a definite negative. On the plus side, you might be able to get the Early Bird Special at Perkins.
      Last edited by Dirty; 11-18-2009, 01:02 PM.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

      Comment


      • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

        Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        Welcome to the team, Dmann.
        I wouldn't go that far!!! I also love seeing them shake hands at the end of the game. It's like when a base runner is chatting up the first baseman in baseball. I always wonder what they're talking about!!
        "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
        Tom Serratore

        Comment


        • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

          Originally posted by Dmann View Post
          I wouldn't go that far!!! I also love seeing them shake hands at the end of the game. It's like when a base runner is chatting up the first baseman in baseball. I always wonder what they're talking about!!
          For the college guys, I'm guessing girls and beer. For the pros, maybe ... girls and beer.

          Comment


          • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

            Originally posted by jk View Post
            For the college guys, I'm guessing girls and beer. For the pros, maybe ... girls and beer.
            Technically speaking, it's against the rules to fraternize with the opposing team in baseball.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

              Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Technically speaking, it's against the rules to fraternize with the opposing team in baseball.
              it's also against the rules to use performance enhancing drugs
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

              Comment


              • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                it's also against the rules to use performance enhancing drugs
                That never happens!
                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

                Comment


                • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                  Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                  Our best two players are likely out of this series already.
                  I thought you guys were unbeatable this year with all that depth you have?

                  Comment


                  • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Hey can you denver fans pass the word to Gwoz that he needs to pick up a compass from hakstol before friday's game? Much obliged.
                    Thats funny because I was under the impression that Hakstol was the one who couldn't find his way to win a National Championship.

                    Comment


                    • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                      Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      Thats funny because I was under the impression that Hakstol was the one who couldn't find his way to win a National Championship.
                      This wonderful insult is wasted on a Gopher fan. You really need to read more threads on this board instead of focusing exclusively on ones pertaining to UND. You're becoming way to similar to Happy.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

                      Comment


                      • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                        Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        You're becoming way to similar to Happy.
                        Ouch.

                        I didn't think there were any Gopher fans left.

                        Comment


                        • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                          Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                          the hockey world is small. When I played a spring development league back in high school, I played on a team that played a game against a Blaine team that Brandon Bochenski played on. Years later, I ran into him in Blaine (when he was home for a few weeks during the summer) and we talked about it. Amazing.
                          Side note: Brandon Bochenski is currently leading the AHL in goal scoring. Sounds like he needs to get called up to the NHL again.
                          "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

                          Comment


                          • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                            Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                            Side note: Brandon Bochenski is currently leading the AHL in goal scoring. Sounds like he needs to get called up to the NHL again.
                            He's too good for the AHL and not good enough for the NHL.

                            I've seen a couple of AHL games in the past year and its amazing the talent gap between the two leagues. Add to the fact that a first line AHL scorer had a different skill set than a fourth line NHL energy guy.

                            http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=56816
                            Last edited by dggoddard; 11-18-2009, 05:45 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                              The Sioux road trip to Alaska was pretty funny stuff....


                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCkP...eature=related
                              They seem to like getting into bed together.

                              Just sayin.

                              Comment


                              • Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

                                Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                They seem to like getting into bed together.

                                Just sayin.
                                The Gophers should take lessons on "team building".
                                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

                                Fighting Sioux Hockey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X