Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I'll be there on Wed so that I can get acclimated to the elevation.

I hope it won't be awkward with the two of us and Quiz being there.
    she's already quite familiar with the man crush you have on me, and I think she's cool with it.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

What if we all got drunk and 'stuff' happened?
      The rest of the weekend would be kind of weird then.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Hmm...the true confessions of USCHO!
        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

OK, can we get back to hockey please ?
          "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
          Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
            You'd be feeling all warm and fuzzy if Alanna "Crybaby" Rizzo joined in.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              You'd be feeling all warm and fuzzy if Alanna "Crybaby" Rizzo joined in.
              don't get me started on that dirty hooker.
              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Go Sioux!!!!!!!
                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
                  Sounds good.
                  When will we know more on Cheverie & Wiercioch?
                  We'll probably hear more about Genoway during the Wed Coaches Show. My guess is that he won't even make the trip though.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

We'll probably hear more about Genoway during the Wed Coaches Show. My guess is that he won't even make the trip though.
                    Which would not be good news for Sioux fans!
                    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Lets go Sioux !!!! Sweep them dirty Pios
                      Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                        GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!
                        Now you're talking, Rocky. Way to go big guy.
                        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

I doubt he'll make the trip as well. I would rather the coaches error on the cautious side, considering that this is a series in the middle of November as opposed to the middle of March. Saying that, it sucks because this is one of the two Sioux series I'll get to see this year, and I was hoping to see the team at their best.

This is a huge series, but I have a feeling the one in late January at the Ralph will be far bigger. I think this series has split written all over it. I have better seats Friday, so hopefully that's when the Sioux win.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Gwozdecky and Joe Scott weekly press conferences start tomorrow at noon MT. Basketball coach Joe Scott has the 12:00 to 12:15 slot and Gwoz has the 12:15 to 12:30 slot. Maybe Gwoz will give some insight into the injured players. It is on Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com and is free.

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewAr...CLID=204834794
                            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              Gwozdecky and Joe Scott weekly press conferences start tomorrow at noon MT. Basketball coach Joe Scott has the 12:00 to 12:15 slot and Gwoz has the 12:15 to 12:30 slot. Maybe Gwoz will give some insight into the injured players. It is on Pioneer Vision at www.denverpioneers.com and is free.

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewAr...CLID=204834794
                              I was wondering if the Gwoz was going to be on PioneerVision this year. I guess they waited until basketball started. I think more people are interested in hockey than DU basketball.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                I was wondering if the Gwoz was going to be on PioneerVision this year. I guess they waited until basketball started. I think more people are interested in hockey than DU basketball.
                                It doesn't look like Gwoz is doing a weekly radio show this year but Joe Scott is. Joe Scott is on Pio Vision tonight.
                                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Working...
                                X