Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota @ Denver - The "Bird" vs The "March" 11/20-21

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Such as....? Wiercioch I'm assuming? They're not thinking of getting Chevy back already, are they? Anyone else?
    If the doctors clear Chevy he is playing per Gwoz. Brookwell has been sick this week and if he can't play Ryder will take his spot. Only injured player that we know for sure is playing is Donovan who broke a finger three weeks ago.
    Last edited by du78; 11-20-2009, 01:47 PM.
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
      DU line-up probably won't be posted until right before gametime
      Originally posted by brianvf View Post
      UND usually posts their lineup about an hour before puck drop.
      That's weird... SCSU's is usually out late Thurday night/early Friday morning, and I know some other teams do too, I just assumed everyone did. Since I work at 4, this is screwing with my fantasy decisions.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

You don't have to turn in the official line-up until after the warm-up.

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

Comment

Pay webcast on DU and UND websites for Saturday.
          Yeah, I haven't decided if I'll pay yet or not for Sat.
          I had the SiouXtra webcast last year, but I didn't renew it since all the home games are on FCS now.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Since I work at 4, this is screwing with my fantasy decisions.
          Mine too. I need to know if Wiercioch is playing...

If you have UND player(s) on your team, here was last Saturday's lineup:

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall
          9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--27 Carter Rowney
          19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews
          13 Brett Bruneteau--10 Corban Knight--7 Danny Kristo

24 Ben Blood--4 Corey Fienhage
          3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto
          2 Andrew MacWilliam--20 Joe Gleason

32 Aaron Dell
          31 Brad Eidsness

I would guess Eidsness gets the start and that Cichy would be in for Bruneteau. Other than that, should be very similar (other than line shuffling).
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

You don't have to turn in the official line-up until after the warm-up.
            I don't know if its the "official" lineup, but Kevin Allenspach who writes for the St. Cloud Times has it every Friday. I'm sure they might make a last minute change now and then, but its helpful.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Sucks that the Sat game isn't televised as well...
              DU almost never gets Saturday hockey games televised in the fall, because FSN-RM has prior committments to college football.

FSN-RM does televise Saturday DU hockey games once the football season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                DU almost never gets Saturday hockey games televised in the fall, because FSN-RM has prior committments to college football.

FSN-RM does televise Saturday DU hockey games once the football season is over.
                Hey Swami, are you planning on going to the UND/DU games in ND in late Jan?
                I was thinking of heading home for the weekend for those games. It would be nice to finally meet you!
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Hey Swami, are you planning on going to the UND/DU games in ND in late Jan?
                  I was thinking of heading home for the weekend for those games. It would be nice to finally meet you!
                  Oh sure, suck up to Swami. You didn't come meet me when I was in Grand Forks
                  sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                    Well, if you're in town for the DU/UND series, I'll gladly meet up with you as well.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Well, if you're in town for the DU/UND series, I'll gladly meet up with you as well.
                      I think its already sold out this year
                      sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                        Swami isn't stepping foot into Engelstad Arena until the UND Brass can guarantee his safety.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                          Swami isn't stepping foot into Engelstad Arena until the UND Brass can guarantee his safety.
                          As long as he stops those "positive cheers" with a cheap plastic megaphone...he'll be fine.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Grand Forks may or may not be in the cards this year, depending on work schedules.

Look at the bright side - at least our respective fan problems aren't like here...read the whole thing.
                            http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...IXLCgD9C3FP9G0

I loved this quote:

"When you insult my dignity ... I will beat you on the head," he said.

Comment

Swami, are you going to both games this weekend? Us out-of-towners crave that in-person review from someone on-site.

GO DU!!!!!!

Comment

Go Sioux!
                                Just get two points, that's all I ask of you.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X