Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarkson University 2012-2013 Season- The long road back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clarkson University 2012-2013 Season- The long road back....

I am sure the win at Appleton stirred up the hornets nest at SLU. At Lake Placid we must stay out of the box to win, chances of Flanagan and Carey going 0 fer, are slim and none.

LGT!

Comment

Originally posted by drewcu View Post
      I am sure the win at Appleton stirred up the hornets nest at SLU. At Lake Placid we must stay out of the box to win, chances of Flanagan and Carey going 0 fer, are slim and none.

LGT!
      Hey Slim, Meet None. CCT 3 SLU 1, Carey and Flanagan 0 fer.
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by drewcu View Post
        I am sure the win at Appleton stirred up the hornets nest at SLU.
        Looked like you stirred it with a giant can of Raid.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Hey Slim, Meet None. CCT 3 SLU 1, Carey and Flanagan 0 fer.
          I'll tell ya what I'm about to post on our SLU site ain't pretty. Woe is the North Country. That was two pretty miserable looking teams last night. At least your boys found a way to look slightly less miserable. North Country ain't what it used to be. Collectively one of the most poorly played hockey games I have witnessed in years. Talk about the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Score should have been around 9-7 CCT if anyone could have learned how to put the puck in the net.
          SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
            I'll tell ya what I'm about to post on our SLU site ain't pretty. Woe is the North Country. That was two pretty miserable looking teams last night. At least your boys found a way to look slightly less miserable. North Country ain't what it used to be. Collectively one of the most poorly played hockey games I have witnessed in years. Talk about the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Score should have been around 9-7 CCT if anyone could have learned how to put the puck in the net.
            New coaches, new systems, new players. Relax, emotional two games things will get better.

Comment

Ok, thread rescued from page 3.....Happy New Year to All ! Looks like Freshman TJ Moor has joined the team for the second semester and we start the new year against non conference UML. Clarkson is still a work in progress...you can expect some juicy rebounds, some moronic penalties and plenty of freshman mistakes ...other than that we are all set. What can we expect against UML?

LGT!!!!

Comment

Just curious how many fans you're expecting this weekend. Also, it's been awhile, but Cheel is in the 'average' range for temperatures for hockey arenas, right?

Anything exciting happening with the team we should keep an eye out for?

For UML, we're definitely not living up to expectations. I would not be shocked if you saw our freshman goalie Hellybuck (sp?) in both games.
                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                  Just curious how many fans you're expecting this weekend. Also, it's been awhile, but Cheel is in the 'average' range for temperatures for hockey arenas, right?

Anything exciting happening with the team we should keep an eye out for?

For UML, we're definitely not living up to expectations. I would not be shocked if you saw our freshman goalie Hellybuck (sp?) in both games.
                  So, ummm, thanks for the insight and the four points. Gluck the rest of the way.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
                  X