Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy A
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    1-7-2

Nic Kerdiles - just go out and have fun next week, it's all you can do, you can't put the entire team of grinders on your shoulders and take them over the line to the NCAA's, Dany friggin Heatley couldn't do it either if he came in right now. So just go out and have fun and forget about the record. You'll feel better about it all
    Agreed. Have fun Nic, and enjoy the thin air.

I didn't read any report on Zulinick, will he be back next week?

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Paging Don Granato... (For lack of a better idea at this point)

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Buzz's girlfriend...woof

Leave a comment:

• badgerhawk
    replied

On the bright side, they raised their GPG average.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    To be fair, Condon's goal was an empty-netter. But I doubt that makes you feel better.
    thanks, I was just going off Brian Posick's announcements re: Wisconsin players around the country and how they faired tonight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X