Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    That's one way to offset the attendance issues.
    The packed houses for both nights of the Penn State series should bring those average up...
    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
    Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
    Originally posted by UWisco
    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
      Sorry. Maybe I should have just posted a link
      Apology accepted. To make up for it, please go food poison the entire rodentette hockey team, nothing serious, just enough to break the streak.

I see UW now has a recent grad discount on tickets as a new way to try and bump up attendance. I give them credit for trying to tap into recent grads who still live in the area. I'm in favor of a discount by county, let's try it on Dodge County first.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
        The packed houses for both nights of the Penn State series should bring those average up...
        Good thing those games got scheduled for Sunday night and Monday night.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
          Good to see Chase in the lineup this weekend. He was back in Mosinee for the break and skated with all of the youth players and signed autographs. Nice young man.
          Just thought I'd share a picture: http://i.imgur.com/1l4wA.jpg

Mosinee Mites and Squirts with Chase Drake.

His sister Kim was also supposed to be there, but she had the flu. My daughter was disappointed. Very nice of Chase though, he ran the kids through some drills, and then they just skated around having fun and signing autographs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            See, you try to be nice and that happens. The only solution is more chirps, less compliments.
            Haha....
            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Good thing those games got scheduled for Sunday night and Monday night.
              Exactly, NFL is over so everyone will flock to the KC for the debut of UW's soon to be conference foe. How exciting...

A real test for the die hard Big 10 fans or something.

It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

His sister Kim was also supposed to be there, but she had the flu. My daughter was disappointed. Very nice of Chase though, he ran the kids through some drills, and then they just skated around having fun and signing autographs.
                I like stories like this one.

Comment

I miss youth hockey....

Comment

What a great game to listen to on the radio. Great team victory, a lot of people stepped up on the score sheet that normally do not.

9 game unbeaten streak!

I wish I could have been at this game, I have never seen a goalie serve a penalty.

Comment

MIRACLE! There is still hope for the season if the Conf OT streak finally ended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
                        MIRACLE! There is still hope for the season if the Conf OT streak finally ended!
                        This is what 0.500 looks like? Odd feeling.

Comment

What a odd 3rd period and OT.....was this game on TV anywhere. I want to see these goals and this 5 minute faskmasking penalty.

Comment

Would have liked to have seen that OT goal. Sounds like it was a great effort.

Shuey giving Posick a hard time on radio right now...

Comment

Ding dong, the freaking witch is dead!

Comment

I thought it would be years from now!
                                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X