Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Are you trying to tell us that these aren't your people?

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/typical-alabama-fan.jpg******

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/superbammertm6.jpg******
    Lesson learned, Huntsville it is.

Comment

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Are you trying to tell us that these aren't your people?

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/typical-alabama-fan.jpg******

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/superbammertm6.jpg******
      Aw hell, Gurt. I was thinking those ladies looked mighty good (fishnet's got nothing over a cape!) until I realized what you were up to. What will it take to convince you to go easy on us Sioux folks come February?

Comment

Hit that earned Ryan Little a one game suspension, courtesy of Innova.

Comment

My Auburn friends like to make this note: "If you wear Auburn gear, chances are that you went to Auburn or are related to someone that does. If you wear BAMA gear, chances are that you shop at Walmart."

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post

Oh my.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

if I'm not mistaken, there was no penalty called on Little? I saw that one live and was amazed no hands went up.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                if I'm not mistaken, there was no penalty called on Little? I saw that one live and was amazed no hands went up.

Definitely warrants a game.

Comment

A suspension in my opinion was the right call on this play.
                  Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                  Eric's Twitter
                  The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Woah! A game well deserved.

Ryan had a near identical hit like this in HS against Arrowhead that I will never forget...except the player actually had the puck.
                    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

I know this has been mentioned but I can't find it at the moment: Anyone know who UW's NC opponents are next year?
                      I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Oh yeah, this is a Thursday/Friday series. The games should be packed with all sorts of Alum and parents around for graduation, kids wanting to get 1 last hockey game in? I'm thinking 7,000 tonight and 9,500 Friday. A BOLD prediction.....UW scores 6 goals this weekend.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                          I know this has been mentioned but I can't find it at the moment: Anyone know who UW's NC opponents are next year?
                          @ Miami, @BU/BC (1 game each)

home vs Tech, Anchorage, Lake State, Northern Michigan, Colorado College

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Oh yeah, this is a Thursday/Friday series. The games should be packed with all sorts of Alum and parents around for graduation, kids wanting to get 1 last hockey game in? I'm thinking 7,000 tonight and 9,500 Friday. A BOLD prediction.....UW scores 6 goals this weekend.
                            Have a bad feeling tonight's crowd could be the lowest since Kohl opened. I think tomorrow will be over 10,000 being the only "weekend" game.

You know what would make things a little more fan-friendly? Not getting gouged to the tune of $15 in "service fees" for buying two tickets over the phone (adds 30% to the overall charge). Almost backed out, but promised a niece to take her the game. If it was just me, I would have just bought them off the street prior to the game.

Comment

I just sent my wife an email:
                              Originally posted by My Email
                              Subject: I told you to be quiet last night...
                              Body: ...now you telling the kids to "put your dishes away" can be heard on a major college hockey website.
                              I'll probably get in trouble for that subject line.

EDIT: Andy, I see you don't have video of Khaira's takedown either. I can post that tonight (hopefully w/o the wife's commentary
                              Last edited by Innova; 12-13-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                                I just sent my wife an email:

I'll probably get in trouble for that subject line.

EDIT: Andy, I see you don't have video of Khaira's takedown either. I can post that tonight (hopefully w/o the wife's commentary
                                which one was worse?
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X