Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    We have some very winable games coming up. Tech, Huntsville, and UAA (twice in about a month). Plus the way we played this weekend might be some more 3 and 4 point weekends. Zully, Zengz, Lee, and Kerdiles need to live up to their names and put the puck in the net, hopefully this sparks LaBate and Barnes
    We all thought kato was a winnable series too. I don't see a whole lot of evidence for being mega hopeful, but they are not dead yet.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

I still can't believe they lost all 6 of their games in Wisconsin. Before the season, splitting those 6 would have been a mild disappointment. The team would kill for 3 of those wins now.

There is momentum to be had here this weekend. Sweep Tech and people might start giving the bandwagon a second look. God help them all if they keep losing at home.

Comment

Bielema leaves for Arkansas. Mike Eaves thankful that whatever pittance of a spotlight was on him is no longer there.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Bielema leaves for Arkansas. Mike Eaves thankful that whatever pittance of a spotlight was on him is no longer there.

One down, one to go.

Comment

I heard a rumor Mark Johnson is going to coach the football team...
            Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
            Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
            Originally posted by UWisco
            It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
              Will he leave the state to recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Not for offensive lineup.

It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Not for offensive lineup.

Well done, gentlemen.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Where is the proof that he didn't leave the state?

Comment

Originally posted by TJbadgerfan View Post
                      Where is the proof that he didn't leave the state?
                      I believe you can find that in the wisconsin state journal. in Sauer's last 1-2 years Mark Johnson didn't leave the state for recruiting trips (ostebsibly it was due to his kids in High School, still that's your job)
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

C'mon guys. The guy scored two goals against the Russians 30 years ago. TWO GOALS. Against genuine real commie Russians too, not these softy Putiniks they have today.

Let's not pretend the guy couldn't coach a college football team. Or fight off an alien invasion.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I know it's all in good humor, but not sure how Bielema leaving the football program evolved into piling on Mark Johnson's recruiting style from a decade ago. I realize that it's not apples-to-apples, but he and his staff have done a great job recruiting top talent across North America for the women's team (and brought home a ton of hardware along the way) in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                            I know it's all in good humor, but not sure how Bielema leaving the football program evolved into piling on Mark Johnson's recruiting style from a decade ago. I realize that it's not apples-to-apples, but he and his staff have done a great job recruiting top talent across North America for the women's team (and brought home a ton of hardware along the way) in 10 years.
                            I brought it up as a joke, because after Eaves loses a game there are Badger fans calling for Mark Johnson to take over the Men's team the next night. It gets old.

No doubt Mark Johnson has been a beast as the Women's coach and anyone who argues that is an idiot or a gopher fan which is basically the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                              C'mon guys. The guy scored two goals against the Russians 30 years ago. TWO GOALS. Against genuine real commie Russians too, not these softy Putiniks they have today.

Let's not pretend the guy couldn't coach a college football team. Or fight off an alien invasion.
                              LOL. Awesome post.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

A few of you need to find a sense of humor.

The Mark Johnson stuff is what amounts to a thread inside joke. Can't believe that needs to be explained.
                                Last edited by Gurtholfin; 12-05-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X