Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Excellent work.

3 points out of Denver.

This **** ain't over yet!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, NO!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.
    If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Definitely a pleasant surprise to look at the score update thread and check the CHN app tonight.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
        Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, NO!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Badgerhawk's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these games.

Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Just ask to play all WCHA games on the road the rest of the season, 2-1-3 so far, I like those numbers.
          Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
          Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
          Originally posted by UWisco
          It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Barnes and LeBate need to start scoring if we are going to make a serious run the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
              Just ask to play all WCHA games on the road the rest of the season, 2-1-3 so far, I like those numbers.
              Which is amazing considering last year Wisconsin couldn't buy points on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                Which is amazing considering last year Wisconsin couldn't buy points on the road.
                They are doing exactly what a championship team is expected on the road. Split on the road, sweep at home = championship. Maybe they need some reading comprehension classes thinking it was split on the road, get swept at home.

Still time to get home ice, their next eight WCHA games are critical, I think they can easily go 6-2 in that stretch despite their poor play. They don't have that hard of a schedule the rest of the way, so they need to turn it around for good ASAP.

Kerdiles already tied for 5th in scoring, maybe he can help Mersch since no one else wants to.

It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Excellent work.

3 points out of Denver.

This **** ain't over yet!
                  Yeah, but the scoring woes continue. They scored 4 goals, 2 were deflections off opposing players and 1 was an empty net, so they had 1 "legit" goal all weekend and got 3 pts for it. I'll admit not a bad investment.

I would agree it ain't over yet. Kerdiles looked good Friday. Get Zulinick and Zengerlee back for Tech and let's see what the lads can do @ full strength. It's gotta be sweep or bust. Hopefully getting these guys back will help spark Barnes and LaBate.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                    Germans?

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                      Germans?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                        Germans?
                        Forget it, he's rolling...
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Yeah, but the scoring woes continue. They scored 4 goals, 2 were deflections off opposing players and 1 was an empty net, so they had 1 "legit" goal all weekend and got 3 pts for it. I'll admit not a bad investment.

I would agree it ain't over yet. Kerdiles looked good Friday. Get Zulinick and Zengerlee back for Tech and let's see what the lads can do @ full strength. It's gotta be sweep or bust. Hopefully getting these guys back will help spark Barnes and LaBate.
                          It sounds like Zengerle will be back, but not Zulinick according to Eaves in today's presser.
                          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

I said before last weekend on twitter that Wisconsin needed to go 16-6-4 in their remaining games to give themselves a shot at an at-large bid for the NCAA tournament.

Well, make that 15-6-3 now.

Need to cut that to 13-6-3 this weekend.

Comment

I said before last weekend on twitter that Wisconsin needed to go 16-6-4 in their remaining games to give themselves a shot at an at-large bid for the NCAA tournament.

We have some very winable games coming up. Tech, Huntsville, and UAA (twice in about a month). Plus the way we played this weekend might be some more 3 and 4 point weekends. Zully, Zengz, Lee, and Kerdiles need to live up to their names and put the puck in the net, hopefully this sparks LaBate and Barnes
                              WISCONSIN BADGERS
                              NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                              WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                              WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                              B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                              Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

That is quite the hole they have dug for themselves. I would like to see that down to 9-5-2 going into the weekend with Miami (OH).

Comment

Working...
                                X