Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Yikes! Sounds like he'll be okay though.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...073/story.html

Comment

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

tough luck, I hope Blake recovers fully. His head hit the glass and possibly the boards then the ice...ugly
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

A little old, but hopefully to the point:

http://mattyzimmer.tumblr.com/post/2...ll-era-is-over

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthhurts View Post
          A little old, but hopefully to the point:

http://mattyzimmer.tumblr.com/post/2...ll-era-is-over
          great article...certainly Wisconsin is going to have a lot of options both and and at season's end (assuming whomever comes in now is an interim guy)

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

My take on Butters, for those that don't read the blog. LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
              This is definitely going to either be the turning point to the season, or one more marker on the s to a "lost" season that (to me) is eerily similar to 2006-07 where things early in the season (injuries coupled with early departures and the resulting losses) caused what looked like a promising season to veer wildly off course and never really regain the momentum or direction needed to turn the season around.

Comment

Awesome read. I had not been on B5Q today....glad you posted here. I'm glad somebody (you and Mike Lucas as well) has the stones NOT to sugar coat this and make us "feel good" about the story. Well done.

(What is that ****-face RP doing back? I thought he was banned.)
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

The only thing I don't get with the whole Butters deal is on the one hand he says it's all about doing God's work, but then he drops ideas like it would be good for the D to hear a different voice, and this is for the betterment of the team. To me those reasons cannot co-exist, it has to be one or the other. Maybe points 2 and 3 are his way of trying to spin this positively.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

great write-up! this really sums up the situation well

"Missing the tournament this season for the third year in a row is unacceptable, and Mike Eaves will have to answer the bell for that regardless of the circumstances involved in how things got that way.

That said, Eaves and Shuchuk are talented coaches and have the pedigree to put this Badger train back on the tracks."

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      The only thing I don't get with the whole Butters deal is on the one hand he says it's all about doing God's work, but then he drops ideas like it would be good for the D to hear a different voice, and this is for the betterment of the team. To me those reasons cannot co-exist, it has to be one or the other. Maybe points 2 and 3 are his way of trying to spin this positively.
                      Sorry, but this is a low hanging curveball that I can't resist......

Maybe because he's doing God's work, he has been enlightened to God's true feelings on Wisconsin and didn't want to be caught in the wrath?

Too soon? Maybe. *strolls back to lurking status*

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        Sorry, but this is a low hanging curveball that I can't resist......

Maybe because he's doing God's work, he has been enlightened to God's true feelings on Wisconsin and didn't want to be caught in the wrath?

Too soon? Maybe. *strolls back to lurking status*
                        The thought actually crossed my mind this was a rodent inside job from the start......

Comment

The thought actually crossed my mind this was a rodent inside job from the start......
                          If that was the case they would have traded us John Hill and had Helen Briggs transfer here.
                          Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                          Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                          Originally posted by UWisco
                          It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Badger Bob was a rodent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
                              If that was the case they would have traded us John Hill and had Helen Briggs transfer here.
                              Eaves would not have signed off on that silly........Badger Bob was a rodent, but a reformed one. I'm not sure an ex-rodent nicknamed "Rancid" had much of a chance at being reformed......haha. I always thought the ultimate inside job was Maturi getting the rodent AD job. How many titles did the rodents win with him at the helm of the AD?

Comment

This hoops story seems very similar to the Nic Kerdiles situation...

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...ing-inaccurate

Comment

Working...
                                X