Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suze
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Very good preview. I am as hopeful as ever to see a sweep after reading.

I recall doing the UAA video feed a few years ago and the picture quality was black and white snowstorm rabbit ears terrible. Maybe a technology upgrade has made it to Alaska this year, I'll be checking it out.

Let's go RED!
    Actually, you are one of the few fans who I've seen complain about the FREE feed from UAA. Most fans have mentioned how good it is. If you've had issues in the past, expect it to be worse this weekend. A lot of freezing and buffering from what I've seen this season.

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Good to see Chase in the lineup this weekend. He was back in Mosinee for the break and skated with all of the youth players and signed autographs. Nice young man.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Enough about the Rose Bowl, it's a Badger hockey GAME DAY. There is no TV tonight, but there is a free webstream on the UAA website. Note tonight's game starting at 10PM.

My preview for the weekend if anyone cares: LINK

Wisconsin Hockey: It's a great day for hockey
    Very good preview. I am as hopeful as ever to see a sweep after reading.

I recall doing the UAA video feed a few years ago and the picture quality was black and white snowstorm rabbit ears terrible. Maybe a technology upgrade has made it to Alaska this year, I'll be checking it out.

Let's go RED!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Enough about the Rose Bowl, it's a Badger hockey GAME DAY. There is no TV tonight, but there is a free webstream on the UAA website. Note tonight's game starting at 10PM.

My preview for the weekend if anyone cares: LINK

Wisconsin Hockey: It's a great day for hockey

Leave a comment:

• sweatpants
    replied

The 1st and 2nd losses I blame on the coaches (1st year offensive, 2nd year defensive), this year the team had shown time and time again they just didn't have the horses to get over the top (except the big whatever C game) of the tight games.

Both Canada's crapped their pants in the big game this week.
    Last edited by sweatpants; 01-04-2013, 07:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Looks like Mr. McCabe will be heading back to the UW with a lot of swagger.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Well... I guess you have to get to 3 Rose Bowls in a row to be in a position to lose 3 Rose Bowls in a row.

My favorite part was where Musberger said something like Barry as an AD was a great ambassador and such a lover of all sports that he was always going to other UW sporting events. That was rich.

Okay, need at least 3 points out of this weekend.
    Musberger looked practically dead. The 1st and 2nd losses I blame on the coaches (1st year offensive, 2nd year defensive), this year the team had shown time and time again they just didn't have the horses to get over the top (except the big whatever C game) of the tight games.

Okay, need 4 points out of this weekend - no more stinkin ties.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Well... I guess you have to get to 3 Rose Bowls in a row to be in a position to lose 3 Rose Bowls in a row.

My favorite part was where Musberger said something like Barry as an AD was a great ambassador and such a lover of all sports that he was always going to other UW sporting events. That was rich.

Okay, need at least 3 points out of this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Wisko McBadgerton
    replied

Originally posted by Almington View Post
    Redshirting is not an option.
    /
    Originally posted by Almington View Post

Based on what I've read here recently, I'm going to say redshirting is not an option.

Leave a comment:

• Almington
    replied
    I'm hopefully things will kinda come together and the boys can get the scoring up a bit. Mersch, Lee, Zengerlee and Kerdiles are all averaging nearly a point a game. They averaged 2.25 gpg with a line-up that was constantly pieced together due to key players missing time. Goaltending is in great shape. Is home ice out of the question? 6 pts out with 2 games kinda at hand? I'd say no at this point.

Sounds like Zulinick's bruise is going to be a long term problem. He's played 7 games so far, what is the rule for how many games you can play before redshirting is not an option? At this point it, may be better to bank his talent for an extra year and take our lumps this year?

Happy and Blessed new year to all the Badger faithful.

Leave a comment:

• Almington
    replied
    I'm hopefully things will kinda come together and the boys can get the scoring up a bit. Mersch, Lee, Zengerlee and Kerdiles are all averaging nearly a point a game. They averaged 2.25 gpg with a line-up that was constantly pieced together due to key players missing time. Goaltending is in great shape. Is home ice out of the question? 6 pts out with 2 games kinda at hand? I'd say no at this point.

Sounds like Zulinick's bruise is going to be a long term problem. He's played 7 games so far, what is the rule for how many games you can play before redshirting is not an option? At this point it, may be better to bank his talent for an extra year and take our lumps this year?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    What will the Badgers bring to the rink the remainder of the season? Not what you HOPE will happen, what do you THINK will happen. I, for one, don't have a ****ing clue. I've seen most of the home games; I think maturity will help, but the Badgers have been this young in the past.

What say youz guyz?

(I remember those days when P.B. and Howie wanted us to lay money on top of the radio, or those rare times, on the T.V. I really used to do it!)

Leave a comment:

• badgerhawk
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    put a dollar on top of your t.v. set and leave there until season's end. we need to buy some goals ala PB and Bill Howard on Wisconsin Public TV
    you may want to put about 10 bucks on the tv. I don't think one is enough.

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied

What will the Badgers bring to the rink the remainder of the season? Not what you HOPE will happen, what do you THINK will happen. I, for one, don't have a ****ing clue. I've seen most of the home games; I think maturity will help, but the Badgers have been this young in the past.

What say youz guyz?

(I remember those days when P.B. and Howie wanted us to lay money on top of the radio, or those rare times, on the T.V. I really used to do it!)

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

McCabe with a goal today for USA to propel them into the medal round. Buckyhockey.com for USA updates.

Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 12-31-2012, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X