Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Ramage's goal was a thing of beauty. Really patient with the puck as he slithered his way to the slot, and then picked his corner on Williams. Great victory.

I said UW had to go 16-6-4 for a shot at the NCAA tournament. They are 6-0-3 since I said that. 10-6-1 down the stretch is possible.

Comment

• Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

just got back from recording, **** what great news to see the guys broke out of their OT futility. AND to see guys score goals who aren't the typical goal-scorers. sounds like a great effort.

10-6-1 just may be possible...I'd love to see Kerdiles and Zengerle get hot down the stretch here

did Zulinick play tonight?
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        did Zulinick play tonight?
        No, he's still out. I'd expect him to miss this weekend and next and hopefully be ready for Anchorage.

Comment

Huzzah!

Great to see how the boys are playing. Here's hoping they can keep it up tonight!

Gimme a V! Gimme an I! Gimme an A! (and so on...)
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            No, he's still out. I'd expect him to miss this weekend and next and hopefully be ready for Anchorage.
            thanks. I won't be able to catch the game tonight either (ugh!)...here's to another solid effort and hopefully 1-2 more points

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Any highlights on this game floating around?

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                Any highlights on this game floating around?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQm9QZTRwU

I also have a quick question. In this video it shows McCabe wearing #2, any insight on that. Just curious. Box score say Bell played, somethings screwed up.
                Last edited by UWisco; 01-12-2013, 11:47 AM.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

McCabe wore #2 because the equipment manager forgot his jersey. They overnighted it, so he'll have it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                    I thought it would be years from now!
                    You are not the only one who thought this.

Now they will probably have some crazy streak where actually win other OT games! (Fingers crossed)
                    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                    Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                    Originally posted by UWisco
                    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
                      You are not the only one who thought this.

Now they will probably have some crazy streak where actually win other OT games! (Fingers crossed)
                      MIRACLE! Two OT wins and the first sweep in mankato during eaves era. 7-0-3 in last 10. Amazing! Actually excited about next weekend now!
                      Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                      Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                      Originally posted by UWisco
                      It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        Here is an actual exchange that I had with my 8 year old daughter yesterday.

"Daddy, do you know what my Christmas wish is?"

I'm thinking to myself something about world peace or something emotional.

"What is your wish?"

"Daddy, I wish that the Wisconsin hockey team would play just a little bit better."

Thought you would enjoy that.

Happy Holidays.
                        Everyone remind me to kiss my daughter tonight for that Christmas wish.
                        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Ding dong, the freaking witch is dead!
                          She's not only dead, but 6 ft under...amazing.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
                            MIRACLE! Two OT wins and the first sweep in mankato during eaves era. 7-0-3 in last 10. Amazing! Actually excited about next weekend now!

Any sweep on the road is tough to come by, but MSU is actually a solid team this year and has been hot. Great weekend.

We'll see just how far we've come next weekend against a top ten team.

Extend Eaves now while we can still afford him!

Comment

holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great weekend for Wisconsin Hockey, 2OT wins on the road against a team that is ALWAYS tough to play, great job!

EDIT - and once I again I see non-traditional scorers led the way...**** that bodes well if they can keep this up

any thoughts on Kerdiles and Zengerle? they've been absent on the score sheet lately and I don't know how they played this weekend (I didn't have a chance to listen in)
                              Last edited by solovsfett; 01-12-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Nice sweep. Now, let's put asses in the Kohl center the rest of the year and make that place fun again! This pair of wins makes that Packer *** kickin' a little easier on me!!

Regarding next year; it sounds like the officiating was typical this weekend. Brain Posick mentioned that the officiating was "a reason" B10 teams wanted out. (Maybe he was pushing it a bit, maybe not.) Any idea where the officials are going to come from next year? I took a quick look at the B10 thread but didn't see anything. Has this been discussed?
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X