Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almington
    replied
    Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
    MIRACLE! There is still hope for the season if the Conf OT streak finally ended!
    This is what 0.500 looks like? Odd feeling.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

MIRACLE! There is still hope for the season if the Conf OT streak finally ended!

Leave a comment:

• bucky15
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

What a great game to listen to on the radio. Great team victory, a lot of people stepped up on the score sheet that normally do not.

9 game unbeaten streak!

I wish I could have been at this game, I have never seen a goalie serve a penalty.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by Innova View Post
    Just thought I'd share a picture: http://i.imgur.com/1l4wA.jpg

Mosinee Mites and Squirts with Chase Drake.
    I miss youth hockey....

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied

His sister Kim was also supposed to be there, but she had the flu. My daughter was disappointed. Very nice of Chase though, he ran the kids through some drills, and then they just skated around having fun and signing autographs.
    I like stories like this one.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Good thing those games got scheduled for Sunday night and Monday night.
    Exactly, NFL is over so everyone will flock to the KC for the debut of UW's soon to be conference foe. How exciting...

A real test for the die hard Big 10 fans or something.

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    See, you try to be nice and that happens. The only solution is more chirps, less compliments.
    Haha....

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied

Good to see Chase in the lineup this weekend. He was back in Mosinee for the break and skated with all of the youth players and signed autographs. Nice young man.

His sister Kim was also supposed to be there, but she had the flu. My daughter was disappointed. Very nice of Chase though, he ran the kids through some drills, and then they just skated around having fun and signing autographs.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

The packed houses for both nights of the Penn State series should bring those average up...
    Good thing those games got scheduled for Sunday night and Monday night.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    Sorry. Maybe I should have just posted a link
    Apology accepted. To make up for it, please go food poison the entire rodentette hockey team, nothing serious, just enough to break the streak.

I see UW now has a recent grad discount on tickets as a new way to try and bump up attendance. I give them credit for trying to tap into recent grads who still live in the area. I'm in favor of a discount by county, let's try it on Dodge County first.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    That's one way to offset the attendance issues.
    The packed houses for both nights of the Penn State series should bring those average up...

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

See, you try to be nice and that happens. The only solution is more chirps, less compliments.

Leave a comment:

• mnstate0fhockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, but don't post pictures like this crap in our forum, the shock of seeing it and not expecting it has deposited my scrambled eggs all over the desk.

I give Rumpel credit, those low shot games are tough to play in.

Wisconsin Hockey: I'm hungry.........

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

I love the sweater your guys will be wearing. Very sharp. I love vintage sweaters. Too bad this Gopher's 1936-48 sweater is a home sweater because I think it would have complimented nicely (same style and same era) with the one Wisconsin will be wearing. The Gophers have said they will be wearing a special sweater as well. I'm curious which one they will choose.
    Thanks for the compliment, but don't post pictures like this crap in our forum, the shock of seeing it and not expecting it has deposited my scrambled eggs all over the desk.

I give Rumpel credit, those low shot games are tough to play in.

Wisconsin Hockey: I'm hungry.........

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Using that cutout would free up some scholarship money...
    That's one way to offset the attendance issues.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X