Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwhinwi
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
    Here is an actual exchange that I had with my 8 year old daughter yesterday.

"Daddy, do you know what my Christmas wish is?"

I'm thinking to myself something about world peace or something emotional.

"What is your wish?"

"Daddy, I wish that the Wisconsin hockey team would play just a little bit better."

Thought you would enjoy that.

Happy Holidays.
    Everyone remind me to kiss my daughter tonight for that Christmas wish.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied
    Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
    You are not the only one who thought this.

Now they will probably have some crazy streak where actually win other OT games! (Fingers crossed)
    MIRACLE! Two OT wins and the first sweep in mankato during eaves era. 7-0-3 in last 10. Amazing! Actually excited about next weekend now!

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied
    Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
    I thought it would be years from now!
    You are not the only one who thought this.

Now they will probably have some crazy streak where actually win other OT games! (Fingers crossed)

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

McCabe wore #2 because the equipment manager forgot his jersey. They overnighted it, so he'll have it tonight.

Leave a comment:

• UWisco
    replied

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
    Any highlights on this game floating around?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQm9QZTRwU

I also have a quick question. In this video it shows McCabe wearing #2, any insight on that. Just curious. Box score say Bell played, somethings screwed up.
    Last edited by UWisco; 01-12-2013, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bucky15
    replied

Any highlights on this game floating around?

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    No, he's still out. I'd expect him to miss this weekend and next and hopefully be ready for Anchorage.
    thanks. I won't be able to catch the game tonight either (ugh!)...here's to another solid effort and hopefully 1-2 more points

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Huzzah!

Great to see how the boys are playing. Here's hoping they can keep it up tonight!

Gimme a V! Gimme an I! Gimme an A! (and so on...)

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    did Zulinick play tonight?
    No, he's still out. I'd expect him to miss this weekend and next and hopefully be ready for Anchorage.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

just got back from recording, **** what great news to see the guys broke out of their OT futility. AND to see guys score goals who aren't the typical goal-scorers. sounds like a great effort.

10-6-1 just may be possible...I'd love to see Kerdiles and Zengerle get hot down the stretch here

did Zulinick play tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Ramage's goal was a thing of beauty. Really patient with the puck as he slithered his way to the slot, and then picked his corner on Williams. Great victory.

I said UW had to go 16-6-4 for a shot at the NCAA tournament. They are 6-0-3 since I said that. 10-6-1 down the stretch is possible.

Leave a comment:

• WisconsinWildcard
    replied

MIRACLE! There is still hope for the season if the Conf OT streak finally ended!
    I thought it would be years from now!

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

MIRACLE! There is still hope for the season if the Conf OT streak finally ended!
    Ding dong, the freaking witch is dead!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Would have liked to have seen that OT goal. Sounds like it was a great effort.

Shuey giving Posick a hard time on radio right now...

Leave a comment:

• bucky15
    replied

What a odd 3rd period and OT.....was this game on TV anywhere. I want to see these goals and this 5 minute faskmasking penalty.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X