Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solovsfett
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard this early, I would think, though the locals might be feeling a little sentimental, this being the last conference series between these two old warriors.
    I'm going to try and con some friends into making the trip, and if we do, we're bringing water bottles into the venue, is Cary Eades going to be in the building? ha ha ha!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Yeah, um, no.

The coverage in our zone was awful at times and the breakout, as initiated by the defense has been abysmal at times - actually most of the time.
    I have to disagree.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    any chance I can still procure tickets to those games? I've never been to the Ralph
    Shouldn't be too hard this early, I would think, though the locals might be feeling a little sentimental, this being the last conference series between these two old warriors.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Right. Last rights will be administered on February 2. Pack your dark suit for GF.

That's state qualifying weekend for my kid's team. Don't think the head coach can just up and take a roadie...

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Right. Last rights will be administered on February 2. Pack your dark suit for GF.
    any chance I can still procure tickets to those games? I've never been to the Ralph

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    This **** ain't over yet!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    The defense hasn't been the problem, in fact they've been pretty good all season.

Yeah, um, no.

The coverage in our zone was awful at times and the breakout, as initiated by the defense has been abysmal at times - actually most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

The defense hasn't been the problem, in fact they've been pretty good all season.
    do you really need to nitpick everything I say?

EDIT - and one of Butters' quotes was that he couldn't get through to the kids. I submit they played better this weekend than the others to-date.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    it's only one weekend but...did anyone else notice the UW defense played much better than all the prior weekends?

dare I say Matt Walsh can get through to these kids?

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

it's only one weekend but...did anyone else notice the UW defense played much better than all the prior weekends?

dare I say Matt Walsh can get through to these kids?

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

about ****ing time. if you'd have told me UW would win their 2nd game on December 1st I'd have never believed it, even as pessimistic as I am re: the ratio of 4th liners to guys who can actually skate, stick-handle and score.

wow. Anyway, good for Landon Peterson, that kid's a gamer. Hopefully they can use this as a springboard for the next 4 games.

let me try and channel Bill Howard here: "now you go home, you win one from Tech and you've got a 2-game streak, win another one and you've got a sweep PB and suddenly the team is 4-7-3 with a chance to go to the break 6-7-3, they do that and they've got a chance"

I think I'm going to put a $1 on top of my tv and leave it there for the season

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Excellent work.

3 points out of Denver.

This **** ain't over yet!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
    Any TV option for tonight?
    no

Leave a comment:

• Buck 'em
    replied

Any TV option for tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Badger Booster
    replied

It was painfully obvious that Nic Kerdiles may be one of the top 2-3 players on this roster tonight.
    Not sure why that is a big surprise. Who else did you think would be better? The only guys I trust with the puck at this point is Zengerle, Kerdiles and McCabe. Everyone else is an adventure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X