Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
    Germans?
    Forget it, he's rolling...

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
    Germans?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

Leave a comment:

• wjefwhite
    replied

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, NO!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Germans?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Excellent work.

3 points out of Denver.

This **** ain't over yet!
    Yeah, but the scoring woes continue. They scored 4 goals, 2 were deflections off opposing players and 1 was an empty net, so they had 1 "legit" goal all weekend and got 3 pts for it. I'll admit not a bad investment.

I would agree it ain't over yet. Kerdiles looked good Friday. Get Zulinick and Zengerlee back for Tech and let's see what the lads can do @ full strength. It's gotta be sweep or bust. Hopefully getting these guys back will help spark Barnes and LaBate.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Which is amazing considering last year Wisconsin couldn't buy points on the road.
    They are doing exactly what a championship team is expected on the road. Split on the road, sweep at home = championship. Maybe they need some reading comprehension classes thinking it was split on the road, get swept at home.

Still time to get home ice, their next eight WCHA games are critical, I think they can easily go 6-2 in that stretch despite their poor play. They don't have that hard of a schedule the rest of the way, so they need to turn it around for good ASAP.

Kerdiles already tied for 5th in scoring, maybe he can help Mersch since no one else wants to.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
    Just ask to play all WCHA games on the road the rest of the season, 2-1-3 so far, I like those numbers.
    Which is amazing considering last year Wisconsin couldn't buy points on the road.

Leave a comment:

• bucky15
    replied

Barnes and LeBate need to start scoring if we are going to make a serious run the next 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied

Just ask to play all WCHA games on the road the rest of the season, 2-1-3 so far, I like those numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Wisko McBadgerton
    replied

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, NO!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Badgerhawk's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these games.

Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Definitely a pleasant surprise to look at the score update thread and check the CHN app tonight.

Leave a comment:

• badgerhawk
    replied

Excellent work.

3 points out of Denver.

This **** ain't over yet!

Leave a comment:

• Badger Booster
    replied

It figures that this game would have no TV option. Nice win on a nice night for Badger sports. Can we now start winning at home, please?

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    My bad, wasn't trying to get personal. You're right though, the defense played great this weekend and was suffocating. Ramage was a beast tonight.
    no problem, I shouldn't be taking it personally (which, yes, I'm guilty of from time to time)

good to see Ramage play this way after the own goals last season. the kid needed the turnaround and deserves some accolades for it

the pk was pretty **** good (much improved I think) and the goalies are really coming into their own. I wouldn't trade this tandem for any other in the country

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    do you really need to nitpick everything I say?
    My bad, wasn't trying to get personal. You're right though, the defense played great this weekend and was suffocating. Ramage was a beast tonight.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

That's state qualifying weekend for my kid's team. Don't think the head coach can just up and take a roadie...
    Tell them it's a recruiting trip. Grimaldi's almost big enough to play with your guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X