Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, What?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solovsfett
    replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/197940_10151293926679904_1886354290_n.jpg******

Yeah, yeah, I know, hockey thread...

Puck bag. <-- Obligatory hockey reference.
    in other words

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: WISCONSIN Hockey Vol. 22 - Let's not have another cheesy thread title... Wait, W

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/197940_10151293926679904_1886354290_n.jpg******

Yeah, yeah, I know, hockey thread...

Puck bag. <-- Obligatory hockey reference.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

I know some of you don't get over to the blog very often, but during our podcast this week I did a 15 minute interview with Nic Kerdiles that I think is pretty good. He talks about the situation at the draft involving the hotel rooms and how that all played out. He also talks about putting on that Wisconsin sweater for the first time. Check it out if you're interested.

LINK

Kerdiles interview starts around the 18:30 mark.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    The buyer I had for Friday's tix just backed out.

Got two seats and a primo parking pass for $40. ($60, retail)

Section 204, row A. Parking pass right out front of KC.
    Can you promise that people in your section won't think we're friends of yours if we buy?
    Last edited by burd; 12-06-2012, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UWisco
    replied

My weekends prediction:
    Friday- UW 3 MTU 2
    Saturday- UW 6 MTU 2

I know I predict Wisconsin sweeps all the time, but I only predict the games I fell sort of confident in.

So hopefully UW sweeps this weekend going into Huntsville next week.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by Innova View Post
    Is there a series thread for this weekend's games that I missed? I thought about starting one, but usually those Tech fans have it up there Saturday night....right after they lose to whoever.
    MTU had a game tuesday so that might be part of it...didnt see one the last time I looked

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The buyer I had for Friday's tix just backed out.

Got two seats and a primo parking pass for $40. ($60, retail)

Section 204, row A. Parking pass right out front of KC.

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied

Is there a series thread for this weekend's games that I missed? I thought about starting one, but usually those Tech fans have it up there Saturday night....right after they lose to whoever.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Guys please, just stop crackin' wise about Mark Johnson. The guy is a REAL American HERO.

I probably shouldn't post this... Just do me a favor and keep it between us, OK? -- So, I have a friend who is a Navy Seal, he got me this pic. At first I didn't believe it, but I showed to another guy I know in the State Department and he outright denied the whole thing, so obviously that tells you something...

http://imgur.com/gpNsj
    Hello!!! Bin Laden wasn't a commie.....You should have stuck him on the Berlin Wall. Still, I did LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Schwartz
    replied

Guys please, just stop crackin' wise about Mark Johnson. The guy is a REAL American HERO.

I probably shouldn't post this... Just do me a favor and keep it between us, OK? -- So, I have a friend who is a Navy Seal, he got me this pic. At first I didn't believe it, but I showed to another guy I know in the State Department and he outright denied the whole thing, so obviously that tells you something...

Internet winner.

Leave a comment:

• Wisko McBadgerton
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

A few of you need to find a sense of humor.

The Mark Johnson stuff is what amounts to a thread inside joke. Can't believe that needs to be explained.
    Last edited by Gurtholfin; 12-05-2012, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

C'mon guys. The guy scored two goals against the Russians 30 years ago. TWO GOALS. Against genuine real commie Russians too, not these softy Putiniks they have today.

Let's not pretend the guy couldn't coach a college football team. Or fight off an alien invasion.
    LOL. Awesome post.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalf the Red
    replied

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
    I know it's all in good humor, but not sure how Bielema leaving the football program evolved into piling on Mark Johnson's recruiting style from a decade ago. I realize that it's not apples-to-apples, but he and his staff have done a great job recruiting top talent across North America for the women's team (and brought home a ton of hardware along the way) in 10 years.
    I brought it up as a joke, because after Eaves loses a game there are Badger fans calling for Mark Johnson to take over the Men's team the next night. It gets old.

No doubt Mark Johnson has been a beast as the Women's coach and anyone who argues that is an idiot or a gopher fan which is basically the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Badger Booster
    replied

I know it's all in good humor, but not sure how Bielema leaving the football program evolved into piling on Mark Johnson's recruiting style from a decade ago. I realize that it's not apples-to-apples, but he and his staff have done a great job recruiting top talent across North America for the women's team (and brought home a ton of hardware along the way) in 10 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X