Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigblue_dl
    replied
    Re: '12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I know you've moved on but it's obvious by Mr. Veale's column, many have not...and as you could probably guess, I don't think he's wrong at all.
    Agree. Good for him, he should win a Pulitzer. **** the ____ and those other traitors.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Definitely not the smartest editorialized column for Mr. Veale to have published today. Emotionally, it reminds me too much of Schlossman's "perennial doormats" rant in the GF Herald from '06.
    I know you've moved on but it's obvious by Mr. Veale's column, many have not...and as you could probably guess, I don't think he's wrong at all.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Definitely not the smartest editorialized column for Mr. Veale to have published today. Emotionally, it reminds me too much of Schlossman's "perennial doormats" rant in the GF Herald from '06.

Leave a comment:

• rustedblades
    replied

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
    Does anyone know what happned to Joel L'Esperance?

Joel's twitter - Long day today 9 hours in the hospital and surgery went good. Long recovery to come #painmeds #cantwaittogetbackontheice

He's on Tri City IR so that means he is out for at least 45 days. He is listed as playing last Friday night but not Saturday night against USA. Surgery usually means a bad break of some sort. Sounds like his play was on an upswing listening to some of the postgame stuff on the TC website. Nothing said about his injury though. Bummer for him. Probably guarantees another year of juniors? He scored his first regular season goal on 11/24 against DesMoines. Watching those video highlights he appeared to be getting a lot of ice time and quite involved. Hope this doesn't set him back too much.

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied

If anyone has an interest, I have more than a decade worth of Michigan Tech Magazine / Michigan Tech Alumnus. More than 40 issues in total. You can have the whole pile for $15 shipped within the US - just about enough to cover the postage. They will be available for one week, then off to the recycler.

Ryan J

Leave a comment:

Working...
X