Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: '12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

now to get rid of the all these **** chickens and eyeless newts.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      now to get rid of the all these **** chickens and eyeless newts.
      Send em' down to Ann Arbor, they could use them...

Comment

• Re: '12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Congrats to Tech from this Bronco student! If we couldn't win it I'm glad you guys did. Sorry about that cheap shot at the end. That's not how our team plays and from what I understand Stewart won't be seeing the ice in a long, long, time.

We had fun with the back and forth banter with your band! It was all in good fun

Comment

Thanks to those who replied on the seats and brackets, still a couple left. If you have any further questions, just email me at info@johnsonsjerseys.net.
          Up next is some Pep Band items - Classic Stripes and a Drumline / Concussion Shirt. I have two sets of Stripes available but only one shirt (long sleeve XL). The Stripes are $45 per pair including shipping in the US. First person to reply can take the shirt or pass on it.

Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Congrats Huskies! I'm glad some WCHA teams know how to win a non-conf game or two.

Comment

So here's the hard part. I actually forgot my jersey the first day, and hockey superstition dictated that I couldn't wear it the second day , so does this mean I can't wear it ever again?

Comment

Nope need to buy a new one

Comment

When will the huskies play nmu again?
                  Huskys all the way

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    So here's the hard part. I actually forgot my jersey the first day, and hockey superstition dictated that I couldn't wear it the second day , so does this mean I can't wear it ever again?
                    That's correct, it needs to be sealed in a sandalwood case and permanently stored contacting a clay-based soil north of Latitude 40°. I'm pretty sure the fourth lock needs to be made of ivory, but check with huskyfan to be sure before the actual sealing ceremony. Also remember the 40 day rule and your significant other's haircut.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Get the new white or the classic gold jersey.

Comment

[QUOTE=Thecalkid;5585066]When will the huskies play nmu again?[/QUOTE

Tues Feb 12

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post

Tech wins the GLI and suddenly band swag is a collectors item.

Congrats on the weekend.

Comment

Mtu got 5 whole votes in the uscho poll!
                            Huskys all the way

Comment

What'd I miss?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by WMU_Flyboy View Post
                                Congrats to Tech from this Bronco student! If we couldn't win it I'm glad you guys did. Sorry about that cheap shot at the end. That's not how our team plays and from what I understand Stewart won't be seeing the ice in a long, long, time.We had fun with the back and forth banter with your band! It was all
                                in good fun
                                The announcers would always bring up the lunatics but not a word about the Tech band.

Comment

Working...
                                X