Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    I'm just proud that BU has gone like 3 straight games without a diving/embellishment penalty (and sexual assaults too... that we know of).
    New Years resolution maybe?
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      They showed Mrs. O'Regan on the tube. Not bad for someone her age
      Tpiwwp
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Tpiwwp
        *****http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/0108/ncf_u_webb01jr_400.jpg******

Comment

Like Doc Emrich said last night, great game to watch if you were not a BU coach or fan. NBC Sports picked a good one. I love Doc Emrich. No tired cliches or metaphors and he has historical perspective of college hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
            He's a chemist...so am I.
            Is that a euphemism for cooking Meth? ;-)
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              Like Doc Emrich said last night, great game to watch if you were not a BU coach or fan. NBC Sports picked a good one. I love Doc Emrich. No tired cliches or metaphors and he has historical perspective of college hockey.
              Doc was in mid-season form last night. He is the greatest.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I'm assuming that was his last game of the college season...

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  Is that a euphemism for cooking Meth? ;-)
                  No! But I def. could have used some for that drive home. So avoidable. So hard to watch. Why do we as sports fans get upset when our teams lose? Makes no sense. If BU wins I don't get nuthin'.
                  Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

This was your first "bad" loss of the season. It happens. The biggest thing though is that it was a kick in the nuts when it comes to the PWR.

Comment

It was a meaningful win for Harvard, but I think it would have meant more to players and fans if it were in the Beanpot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        I noticed #5 was on the ice for 3 of the goals last night as well. He must be tired from winning that gold medal.
                        #5 did not have a good night. I think he's suffering from lastcuthitis.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          #5 did not have a good night. I think he's suffering from lastcuthitis.
                          Stickittotheman....neosis
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            I'm assuming that was his last game of the college season...
                            You assume wrong. Doc and Pierre are calling the Princeton vs. Union game tomorrow night. He said as much during last night's broadcast.
                            http://www.goprincetontigers.com/Vie...CLID=205855395
                            #OneKnight

Comment

Did anybody ask if they were hung over or not? Tuesday might be a big drinking night or something. I thought that was "free pizza with a pitcher of beer" night at Crossroads when I was in school back in the day....
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                                You assume wrong. Doc and Pierre are calling the Princeton vs. Union game tomorrow night. He said as much during last night's broadcast.
                                http://www.goprincetontigers.com/Vie...CLID=205855395
                                He meant the last game that people would watch
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X