Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

Originally posted by sc4561 View Post
    Housley could be a good candidate too
    He'd submit all lines during the first intermission.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      He'd submit all lines during the first intermission.
      Hahaha that's a good point

Comment

I really hope sc4561 is in fact jack arena here applying for the job... Otherwise
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mike Sullivan

Comment

otherwise what mookie. otherwise what.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc4561 View Post
              Mr arena, rover has a better shot of landing the HC job than you. (Just sayin' )

But thanks for applying
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Adams View Post
                Mike Sullivan
                Sullivan would be an excellent replacement. Good call

Comment

Originally posted by sc4561 View Post
                  What just happened?

Comment

just joined...GO TERRIERS BABY!!

Comment

and i like sullivan and love arena but shut up sc and mookie...jackie parker is our boy!!

Comment

In news far less relevant than who will be the next coach of the team, Megan is most likely out for tomorrow's game with the same shoulder injury that Nicastro had last season, a partial separation. Nicastro was out for one week last year before returning for the Beanpot final where he was very noticeably not 100%, and couldn't lift his stick above his waist. Of course, no one knows how long it took to get back to full health since under a week later, he suffered another form of separation. In his place, Moscatel will make his debut! Sorry for that diversion.

Edit: Also, Privitera will miss the next two games, one for game DQ, and an extra one game suspension from Parker for his penalties against DU. But no fear, Parker still has not gained control of the team, so back to the regularly scheduled Parker is old and drunk discussion.
                        Last edited by brassbonanza; 01-03-2013, 03:46 PM.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          Parker still has not gained control of the team, so back to the regularly scheduled Parker is old and drunk discussion.
                          Hey like I said, Parker is our guy. Sure he's hit some speed bumps recently but we can't rip him. He's done wonders for BU. maybe his time as coach is close to an end but as of now he's still here so let's focus on that.

Comment

Cough! Sockpuppet! Cough!

Bugs Bunny - 96
                            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Edit: Also, Privitera will miss the next two games, one for game DQ, and an extra one game suspension from Parker for his penalties against DU. But no fear, Parker still has not gained control of the team, so back to the regularly scheduled Parker is old and drunk discussion.
                              So I was right all along. You disagree with some of your own posters who don't think Parker has control of the team. Enough of the subtleties...just come out and say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                                Cough! Sockpuppet! Cough!

Haha I'll admit I'm faithful to coach Parker, but do you guys really think we need a new coach? I said it earlier, his time is coming to an end but what/who are you guy thinking?

Comment

Working...
                                X