New thread for off-season started here:

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...tion-Continues

Leave a comment:

• DoubleA
    replied
    Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    I think the plan was one more year with Gillies but we should see
    Where does he go after one more year? Calgary or Calgary farm system?

Leave a comment:

• PC91
    replied

Great job Friars! Thank you for an outstanding season! The future is bright and I'm already looking forward to next season!

Note to AD Bob Driscoll- STAY OF THE BENCH AT THE END OF GAMES!!!! You look like a dope. It's not your place to be there. It's understandable if you had to make a presentation after the game but that hasn't been the case in the Friars last two games. Worry more about why our mascot was a noticeable no show (again) during the mascot hockey game in between periods of the BC/BU game. The opportunities that your department misses to promote the school or be a part of the HE scene are overwhelming but at least you got some face time on the bench.

Leave a comment:

• Friartown
    replied

Great job for the PC boys yhis year. Two years in a row at the Garden. Hockey is returning and soon with a new facelift for the arena. Lets hope the streak continues. I like the sound Gillies in Philly - 14

Leave a comment:

• Go-UML
    replied

Good season guys. It's great having you guys resurge at the same time we are and I don't think it's a short-term thing for either of our programs.
    Not sure how many of you guys are going to the game tonight, but stop by and say hello.

Leave a comment:

• satyking
    replied

Maybe its time for this thread to end after a great year and start a new thread.....PC Hockey - Construction Continues

Leave a comment:

• hawkeytown
    replied

Congrats on a great season PC! You kept me on the edge of my seat every game played. Tons of talent and great coach.

Leave a comment:

• CollegeHockeyRinkReport
    replied

Recap of the UML-PC game with quotes at SBNation. Tons of respect for PC. A program on the rise with a great young coach and a solid nucleus of underclassmen.

http://sbn.to/11sEOlA

Leave a comment:

• The Zlax45
    replied
    Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
    Congrats on a great season. Tough way to go out but you guys are definitely a program on the rise. I know it seemed all talk walk was Gillies was gonna be a one year and done goalie, is there any chance he returns for his sophmore year? Can't wait to see the the renovations on Schneider next year.
    I think the plan was one more year with Gillies but we should see

Leave a comment:

• BrocktonNU
    replied

Congrats on a great season. Tough way to go out but you guys are definitely a program on the rise. I know it seemed all talk walk was Gillies was gonna be a one year and done goalie, is there any chance he returns for his sophmore year? Can't wait to see the the renovations on Schneider next year.

Leave a comment:

• steven22
    replied

Thanks for a fun season. It's great to see the team playing at the Garden again. Great effort tonight. Looking forward to next year already.

Leave a comment:

• The Freds
    replied

Thanks to Nate and staff and the Friars for a fun season. It is a blast to be in Boston in March and watch my team play foe the title again. The program is back in good hands and hockey is fun again. Go Friars! Good things are headed your way.

Rose colored glasses for all. Make a donation to the Friends of Friars.

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied
    Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
    Impossible. You both would have been #4 seeds. Anyways, congrats on a great season Providence. Your program is on the way up....wish I could say the same about Colgate.
    If PC beat two top-ten teams to win the HE, couldn't they have conceivably jumped into the three seed range?

Leave a comment:

• hockeyenthusiast
    replied

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
    I was dreaming of an Eastern Regional with both Brown and Providence. Too bad. Anyway, great season guys.
    Impossible. You both would have been #4 seeds. Anyways, congrats on a great season Providence. Your program is on the way up....wish I could say the same about Colgate.

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied

I was dreaming of an Eastern Regional with both Brown and Providence. Too bad. Anyway, great season guys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X