X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon
    replied
    Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Gillies has replaced the immortal Tyler Sims as Mrs. Jon's favorite player. I'm sure that's worth some acclaim.

Leave a comment:

• chrisP
    replied

FYI - Saw that ex-Friar Colin McDonald made the New York Islander roster. Congrats Colin!

Leave a comment:

• zoofer
    replied

FYI, with Gilles now at Providi, that's 2 youngsters from former UNH greats...Bruce Gilles was at UNH from 82-85....Ralph Cox's son chose PC as well back 10 years ago(?). No one should ever skate in their Dad's shadow..good luck with JG...

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

Originally posted by czeckthebody View Post
    If ths goalie stays all four years (seems unlikely) and they add just three or four top-level skaters they could contend for the league title--Gillies is that good.
    I have to agree. I was "talking" with Jon on FB during the game last night. Gillies was outstanding (not that Lowell's goalie didn't do a pretty good job as well).

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
    That is seriously one of the coolest things I've ever heard. Come back please and help our student section out again? It's been decimated in recent years.
    I dont think I could ever see something like that happening ever again.

Chief, repost on the Lowell thread please... I have no clue what was in the water back then but a lot of these stories are just nuts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X