Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by chrisp View Post
    jon rheault called up to the florida panthers today.
    awesome!!!
    Providence College
    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Jon....don't know if this would help in your quest for tickets Saturday......it really sounds like a playoff only plan but I don't see why it is okay one weekend and not the previous based on saying this today:

Mark Divver‏@MarkDivver

If PC gets home ice for Hockey East quarters, school will be allowed by city fire marshal to sell 3,030 tickets. #pchockey
      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

So is the game this saturday officially sold out? My girlfriend got an email last week saying she could get up to 4 free tickets as a pc employee season ticket holder. Then a few days later we got another email saying we could basically get as many free tickets as we wanted for being season ticket holders. We ended up picking up a few extras for family/friends. If it is sold out maybe pc jumped the gun with handing out the freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
          Jon....don't know if this would help in your quest for tickets Saturday......it really sounds like a playoff only plan but I don't see why it is okay one weekend and not the previous based on saying this today:

Mark Divver‏@MarkDivver

If PC gets home ice for Hockey East quarters, school will be allowed by city fire marshal to sell 3,030 tickets. #pchockey
          The new facility is nearly done enough they might be able to open some of the fire exits maybe?
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            The new facility is nearly done enough they might be able to open some of the fire exits maybe?
            I'm going to guess that should you host, they will do the extra work of filling in the holes or covering them, roping off hazardous areas and other things to appease the fire chief/Marshall.
            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Anyone have insight to our home/away OOC schedule next year??

Comment

Originally posted by BUObserver View Post
                Anyone have insight to our home/away OOC schedule next year??
                I am also interested in this...
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Leaman has reeled in another Union guy... forward Trevor Mingoia, who left Union in October, announced a commitment to Providence for next season.

A little post I did for my Union blog, with a quote from Mingoia's junior hockey coach.... http://bit.ly/Zvud7U

Comment

the friar ticket office twitter page is doing a contest today for a team autographed stick and 2 tickets to the game tomorrow night, thought i would share

https://***********/FriarTickets

looks like you have to follow and retweet the post in order to win

Comment

This is the second consecutive weekend PC is supposed to get swept... No comment.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• I hope I win!
                        Originally posted by gofriars2013 View Post
                        the friar ticket office twitter page is doing a contest today for a team autographed stick and 2 tickets to the game tomorrow night, thought i would share

https://***********/FriarTickets

looks like you have to follow and retweet the post in order to win

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          This is the second consecutive weekend PC is supposed to get swept... No comment.
                          Bet they didn't tell Nate
                          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                            Leaman has reeled in another Union guy... forward Trevor Mingoia, who left Union in October, announced a commitment to Providence for next season.

A little post I did for my Union blog, with a quote from Mingoia's junior hockey coach.... http://bit.ly/Zvud7U
                            At this point in the year seems like a decent pickup....sounds like he might slot into Murphy's spot. Since he didn't play at all for Union that would mean he only used his freshman year up and will be a sophomore. Starting the year at Union means he is not eligible till second semester though (Similar to the Lavin case when he left PC).

Must be something in him that Leaman would recruit him twice. Also good he has put the year to good use by playing tougher and harder

Over the boards tweet on his committment

Over The Boards‏@OTBPuckWatch

Former Union (ECAC) and Berkshire (NE-Prep) forward Trevor Mingoia commits to Providence. Skilled forward with a scoring touch
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                              So lets say Harvey is healthy for Friday's game? Should he even dress? PC's defense has been MUCH better without him on the ice and why mess with it.
                              well here seems to be your offical answer

Mark Divver‏@MarkDivver

Myles Harvey will return tonight for @FriarsHockey after missing 5 games w/ lower body injury. #pchockey
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

You guys are really going to like Mingoia. I thought he was due for a breakout year for us this year but it wasn't meant to be. He's running the point on Tri-City's power play and he could end up being a top 6 guy at Providence.

Comment

Working...
                                X