• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      Seems like too many penalties tonight.
      Been like that all year...
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

So are you a fan of the Chris Clark who did play-by-play broadcasts for Providence College basketball during the 60s and 70s?
        Cult hero goalie for MSU Mankato in the early 2000's. An all time beaut of a person.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          Been like that all year...
          It's been like that for a decade.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Is Pooley coaching ND Football tonight?

Comment

Is Pooley coaching ND Football tonight?
              Pooley's teams never got blown out like that...they would just trap and trap some more!

Comment

Anyone going to the games this weekend?
                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                  Anyone going to the games this weekend?
                  I will be there on Saturday night...Remember the games are switched from the original schedule released!

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    I will be there on Saturday night...Remember the games are switched from the original schedule released!
                    so they're at UMass Friday night and at PC on Saturday, right?
                    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                      so they're at UMass Friday night and at PC on Saturday, right?
                      Correct!

Comment

I'll be there on Saturday night but I'm not driving out to Amherst on Friday. I did it for the first meeting and PC played like they had somewhere else to be. Plus seeing a game at UMASS sucks. I would hate to have to watch games there on a weekly basis. The Mullen Center is comfortable but cavernous. I've been several times and won't go back unless the Friars are playing in the HE playoffs.

Comment

I should be at both games.

Jankowski tweeted earlier that he's been cleared by doctors, so that's a good thing.

Is anyone else surprised that only Damian Cross left?

Comment

Nice to see a road win. I got my letter in the mail today about parking, and I have to say I wish that they left the gate in back of the arena. Parking was easier when you could use the side streets. Just my 2 cents. I am looking forward to the game tomorrow! Its been too long!
                            Providence College
                            National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

That's more like it!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
                                I got my letter in the mail today about parking, and I have to say I wish that they left the gate in back of the arena. Parking was easier when you could use the side streets. Just my 2 cents. !
                                Agree with you....maybe they will see your suggestion and follow up
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X