PC Hockey - On the road back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
    Why are all these good things happening after I graduate?
    From everything I've heard, playing at Fenway is overrated.

Comment

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      From everything I've heard, playing at Fenway is overrated.
      eh, I think it'd be fun to go to at least...
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

It's cool if your team hasn't been in one yet, but PC...Merrimack? Can't imagine that will fire up many Friar fans. I can tell you that most BC fans who went to the fiorst one against BU are tired of this now...enough already.

Comment

I was keeping a close eye on the internet activities of Friday evening..
          Guess I missed a good one at Schneider.

WoW all the positive chatter up here….. I had to check and see if I had mistakenly found the rose colored glasses!

One questions, was 91 in attendance with his purple pants?
          Let's GO FRIARS!!
          Let's GO FRIARS!!

Mikey Sweeps!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Friars Fan View Post
            One questions, was 91 in attendance with his purple pants?
            In attendance, yes! Wearing pants of any kind? NO!

Everyone kept saying, "hey lady put on some pants".

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post

They thought they were looking at a vagina.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                They thought they were looking at a vagina.
                jeeeezuuzzz... you guys are gross.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

They're mocking us over on the BC thread for being excited over the tie...did anyone else see that email?
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                    They're mocking us over on the BC thread for being excited over the tie...did anyone else see that email?
                    They can mock us all they want. The bottom line is that the record was not set in Providence. The best tie I have seen in a long time esp with what was on the
                    line for BC.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                      They can mock us all they want. The bottom line is that the record was not set in Providence. The best tie I have seen in a long time esp with what was on the line for BC.
                      I agree totally. I did think the email from athletics was a bit much though.

Comment

Why? Nice crowd, nice atmosphere, good comeback, good tie(which in hockey there is) vs the top team in the country on an important night for them and a team they have not even remotely matched up against over the past 3 years. Very valuable point in Hockey East

The email was positive, informative and very similar to the others ones sent out every week.
                        The glass is more than half full down there

Comment

Just to clarify, nobody was mocking PC fans for being excited about the game. People were mocking the e-mail you're talking about.

Comment

I think they were just trying to sell more PC hockey tickets to the fans!
                            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Damian Cross has left the PC program...

So Stein is getting the start on Thursday night since Dylan Wells is coming off an injury
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Wait what.

Comment

Working...
                                X