PC Hockey - On the road back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Recap of the UML-PC game with quotes at SBNation. Tons of respect for PC. A program on the rise with a great young coach and a solid nucleus of underclassmen.

http://sbn.to/11sEOlA
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Congrats on a great season PC! You kept me on the edge of my seat every game played. Tons of talent and great coach.
      "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
      make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

Maybe its time for this thread to end after a great year and start a new thread.....PC Hockey - Construction Continues

Comment

Good season guys. It's great having you guys resurge at the same time we are and I don't think it's a short-term thing for either of our programs.
          Not sure how many of you guys are going to the game tonight, but stop by and say hello.
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Great job for the PC boys yhis year. Two years in a row at the Garden. Hockey is returning and soon with a new facelift for the arena. Lets hope the streak continues. I like the sound Gillies in Philly - 14

Comment

Great job Friars! Thank you for an outstanding season! The future is bright and I'm already looking forward to next season!

Note to AD Bob Driscoll- STAY OF THE BENCH AT THE END OF GAMES!!!! You look like a dope. It's not your place to be there. It's understandable if you had to make a presentation after the game but that hasn't been the case in the Friars last two games. Worry more about why our mascot was a noticeable no show (again) during the mascot hockey game in between periods of the BC/BU game. The opportunities that your department misses to promote the school or be a part of the HE scene are overwhelming but at least you got some face time on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                I think the plan was one more year with Gillies but we should see
                Where does he go after one more year? Calgary or Calgary farm system?

Comment

New thread for off-season started here:

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...tion-Continues

Comment

Working...
                  X