PC Hockey - On the road back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Any PC fans headed to Boston on Friday afternoon and interested in a pre-game meetup at a local drinking establishment?

Comment

There is a pre-game meet up for PC at Hurricane O'Reilly's from 2:30-5:00pm - free appetizers and cash bar.

Comment

Originally posted by SkatingFriar View Post
        There is a pre-game meet up for PC at Hurricane O'Reilly's from 2:30-5:00pm - free appetizers and cash bar.
        Sounds good, hope to see you there. Thanks for the info.

Comment

So they sold out of student tickets before I could get one............

now what?
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
            So they sold out of student tickets before I could get one............

now what?
            Get one at the Garden Box Office day of the game. Lowell personnel said that a student ID would get you a discount at the box office, can't see why wouldn't be the same for PC.
            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Well, it's awful that you didn't get a ticket, but amazing that our whole student allotment has sold out! I know there is a bus trip - maybe you could get one that way? Or, given how loyal you are, maybe even try e-mailing a few important people in Athletics and see if they could get you one more?

Comment

13 Please let me know if you don't get a ticket.

The bandwagon jumpers are now out in full force now that the team is on the uptick. Pathetic but expected. If PC hoop was playing on Friday then you wouldn't get 90% of these frauds to cross campus let alone go to Boston. You're a great fan and someone should have hooked you up. Please keep me posted as I'm ordering mine tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post

The bandwagon jumpers are now out in full force now that the team is on the uptick. Pathetic but expected. If PC hoop was playing on Friday then you wouldn't get 90% of these frauds to cross campus let alone go to Boston. You're a great fan and someone should have hooked you up. Please keep me posted as I'm ordering mine tomorrow.
                  You're too kind. I sent an email to someone in athletics asking if there was anything they could do. I just can't see myself paying 37 dollars for a ticket. That's a lot of money...and I'm a broke college senior, haha.

I'm just curious as to how the heck we could have possibly sold out of the allotment so quickly! We can barely fill half the student section on a regular night, and I'd imagine that the allotment at the garden is more than three sections of Schneider.

Friday night will be the 70th (well, 71st if you count the exhibition game against UNB my freshman year) game I've been to as an undergrad. Even I think that's a little crazy. Let's hope we can stretch it out for another six games.
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

My ticket is all set! See you all at the pregame meet up?

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post

Is there a specific section in the Garden set aside for PC student tickets? Just wondering if some of the "jumpers" are in fact dumping their tickets on StubHub and the like. As an aside, there are some good deals to be had there with better seating than what Ticketmaster is offering.

See you all at the pre-game meetup.

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                        My ticket is all set! See you all at the pregame meet up?
                        Great news! Glad it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_cliff View Post
                          Is there a specific section in the Garden set aside for PC student tickets? Just wondering if some of the "jumpers" are in fact dumping their tickets on StubHub and the like. As an aside, there are some good deals to be had there with better seating than what Ticketmaster is offering.

See you all at the pre-game meetup.
                          The tickets in the student section are usually up in the balcony so they shouldn't be getting too much on Stubhub etc. I got mine through the PC athletic department so I'm sure they will be in the lower level toward the side-end of of the rink. Ticketmaster sucks and should be avoided at all costs.

Hope to see you all at the pregame...

Comment

• New young coaches take the stage in Hockey East this weekend...

Nice article in College Hockey News about the up-and-coming new coaches in Hockey East and the changing of the guard. Leaman featured prominently...

Past Against Future: Coaching Legends, Young Leaders Vie for Hockey East Title

Good luck to the Friars this weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by mvfriar View Post
                              Nice article in College Hockey News about the up-and-coming new coaches in Hockey East and the changing of the guard. Leaman featured prominently...

Past Against Future: Coaching Legends, Young Leaders Vie for Hockey East Title
                              Good luck to the Friars this weekend...
                              Thanks for sharing. The torch is being passed.

Comment

http://theiceislife.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/2075/

Look at this trash that was found on the Lowell Thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X