X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Thatcher Demko ‏@thatcher_hockey
    Officially committed to play hockey for Boston College in 2013. Thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me! #Eagles

That 2013 class is looking pretty good huh?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      Thatcher Demko ‏@thatcher_hockey
      Officially committed to play hockey for Boston College in 2013. Thank you to all my family and friends who have supported me! #Eagles

That 2013 class is looking pretty good huh?
      Pales in comparison to the class TIMMAH has put together for Maine next year..

Comment

eh, the position is so fickle. who was the last impact goalie from that program?
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

acs (I mean all bear) isn't gonna be happy...or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Funny you should say that as they are talking with a high end kid right now...
            give credit where credit is due

Comment

Article on Demko's commitment http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....boston-college

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                give credit where credit is due
                Actually, hoky was late to this party. I was waiting to see if he was talking about another goalie, but Demko visiting BC was known before hoky posted (thus BC was talking to Demko prior to hoky's post).

Don't give him too much credit

Comment

Looks like Sam Piazza won't be coming next year (or ever). Hope he finds a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Actually, hoky was late to this party. I was waiting to see if he was talking about another goalie, but Demko visiting BC was known before hoky posted (thus BC was talking to Demko prior to hoky's post).

Don't give him too much credit
                    admittedly, my knowledge of these things can fit into a thimble compared to most of you guys. I keep up with EA, EO, BC Interruption and here and i had not heard the name but that's not to say it wasn't mentioned. We were talking about the goalie situation on EA in particular the other day . As far as hoky is concerned i enjoy his tidbits and no one is right all the time but he does add to the thread, no doubt, IMO ....................... i just didnt like him dumping on BC fans with lines like this "Typical of a BC fan that once the BC kids get something, rest dont matter."

Comment

Don't look now but next years roster looks very,very solid. Especially on D.

Matheson, Doherty, Santini, McCoshen, Savage, and Jeke/Macleod/Sully looks might might good. If two of Hayes/Arnold/Johnny G stay, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHockeyfan View Post
                        Don't look now but next years roster looks very,very solid. Especially on D.

Matheson, Doherty, Santini, McCoshen, Savage, and Jeke/Macleod/Sully looks might might good. If two of Hayes/Arnold/Johnny G stay, wow.
                        Next years D is going to be very young but very talented (heads up, you missed MacLeod)

As for departures, Hayes has improved by leaps and bounds but would really benefit from another year. No clue on Matheson's plans but as impressive as he is offensively (I think it's obvious to anyone who has watched BC why he was picked where he was), he does have work to do on the other end.

Comment

So BC hired UConn's DC as the new DC. From what I've read, this is regarded as a very good hire. What I can't figure out is why would someone want to leave mighty UConn for the same position at lowly BC? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            So BC hired UConn's DC as the new DC. From what I've read, this is regarded as a very good hire. What I can't figure out is why would someone want to leave mighty UConn for the same position at lowly BC? LOL.
                            Odd because we all know Yukon passed BC in football years ago

In other odd news, BC will be playing @ Brown next year, I'm sure a certain poster will be happy.

Comment

Hopefully that one's on a Saturday night...would def make the short trip.

Comment

On the scheduling front, with the new league format next year, I'd imagine we'll be hearing some more news about new non-conference opponents for next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X