This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCHF View Post
    Attack on a quality kid...I think not. I happen to think very highly of Malcolm and have always wished the very best for him in hockey and in life. I have shared same with him several times for the record most recently in October face to face.

I do not attack anyone, including you. Just feel you are way off base again, something you do quite often on this thread when it comes to commenting on a variety of Boston College topics. You are so obviously jealous or envious of what these BC fans have or enjoy as a result of their passion for the school and in particular their entire hockey program. Real or percieved, your lack of knowledge continuely gets you in a jam as you redirect commentary away from the fact that I am challenging continuously your total lack of knowledge about the game of hockey and its' successful application at Boston College.

Super kid we both agree there.

I am huge fan of bc and have many friends who played there and some of my best friends kids there now
    Hope they win again this year. That has nothing to do with perceived arrogance by posters

Bye

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Hoky,

Same behavior you demonstrated back in March & April of 2011 when you hammered me as I tried to respond to UML posters about what they could expect from Malcolm as an incoming Junior. We went back and forth for a period of time with you attacking my hockey knowledge along with my respect for the young man. You made bold, unsubstantiated predictions about where he would land in their program and accused me of being against him as a person and or a player.

I countered with my strong belief that you were putting unrealistic expectations on a young man that were going to be extremely difficult for him to live up to. You mocked me repeatedly, stating that 25 NHL scouts knew much more then me, Vernon's coach knew more then me, the Vernon press knew more then me, etc.
      You also professed that BC coaches do not have the time nor inclination to invest in "teaching" young hockey players how to improve their game. I challenged that as well, since year in and year out Boston College has one of the youngest rosters in college hockey.

And now, after getting a moderate challenge from me around your facts and lack of hockey knowledge you attack my character, inaccurately redirect my intentions, proclaim my arrogance, and leave the thread. Just like you did back in April of 2011.

Oh well...

Comment

This is like Marquez knocking out Pacquiao...hoky is out cold.

Comment

as a heads up I received the Beanpot ticket application yesterday, quick glance the prices look the same as last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.d. View Post
            this is like marquez knocking out pacquiao...hoky is out cold.
            Down goes frasier!
            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              Maybe he learned his lesson after he insulted my wife who was dying from lung cancer. And he still does comprehend that you were mocking him, not Lyles.
              Go write some more vulgar posts. Women do read this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                as a heads up I received the Beanpot ticket application yesterday, quick glance the prices look the same as last year.
                yeah, me too but my two extras for UNH that were going to be put in the mail last tuesday still have not arrived

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                  Down goes frasier!
                  And I am Foreman thank you
                  Without the cash

Stand behind every post I have ever written

Point was the players love frozen fenway and that is a fact. Case closed

Comment

Hokydad is playing you guys like a fiddle.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      Stand behind every post I have ever written
                      That's your first problem...you can never admit when you're flat out wrong.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      Point was the players love frozen fenway and that is a fact. Case closed
                      Keep arguing with yourself...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        That's your first problem...you can never admit when you're flat out wrong.

Keep arguing with yourself...

And you keep piling on the great info

Comment

Wow, I just read through all this...

A lot of going back and forth on the opinion of more Fenway games. But it all comes down to this:

- I'm sure the players love the experience.
                          - Despite the "give everyone a participation trophy" mentality, it would be nice if the fans of every Hockey East school had the chance to experience it.
                          - As long as they are a big benefit financially, schools will continue to participate.
                          - As fans we have the choice as to weather or not to attend

I agree that the first time novelty is probably the best part of the fan experiece for games at Fenway.

I don't know Jerry York's opinion on it... i seem to remember last year Jack saying that maybe doing it once every 4 years would be about right... does not overdo it but gives each player one chance to experience it during their time in school.

One other thought.... I would hope that with our newly found ability to schedule a lot more OOC games, that they would move to have the Fenway games be part of the "non-conference" schedule, even if the game is against a conference opponent... that way nobody tecnically loses a "home" game.

Maybe it should be once every four years with a non-conference BU/BC game as the headlining act.... but I suspect as long as there is $$$ to be made that it will be more often than that.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            I don't know Jerry York's opinion on it... i seem to remember last year Jack saying that maybe doing it once every 4 years would be about right... does not overdo it but gives each player one chance to experience it during their time in school.
                            York didn't put a timeline on it, but he basically said the same thing. He certainly didn't envision three times in five years.

BTW, every HE fan did have a chance to experience one of these games. Doesn't mean their team was a part of it, but they still had a chance to go

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                yeah, i agree, this was fun to read today. Thank you to all the participants

Comment

Working...
                                X