X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Jesus hoky take your drivel elsewhere.

No too hard to grasp, don't care if other teams play in it, ****ed BC is once again losing a marquee home game over it.
    Maybe you are but I doubt the BC players are.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      Maybe you are but I doubt the BC players are.....
      Hoky,

Has Malcolm signed his professional NHL contract yet?

I haven't heard much about him lately since he got that great coaching in Canada that he could not get at Boston College.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCHF View Post
        Hoky,

Has Malcolm signed his professional NHL contract yet?

I haven't heard much about him lately since he got that great coaching in Canada that he could not get at Boston College.
        No but he still has his bc championship ring and has accomplished more in hockey than you ever did or will....
        He will play in Europe next year while you are still sitting on your computer

Comment

No but he still has his bc championship ring and has accomplished more in hockey than you ever did or will....
          Well played!

Comment

Not really sure how you could know what I have accomplished in my lifetime...

Forgetting about that for a second, you attacked me, repeatedly on this subject after he left for the BCHL when I suggested at best he would be a solid 6,7,8 defenseman at UML. You had him trying out at many NHL Development Camps, slotted as a #1, #2 defenseman for UML, dominating their PP point, and anchoring their PK unit. Additionally you stood by your strong belief that he had been mishandled and poorly coached by Boston College staff. Malcolm does have a ring as a result of his contributions to the 2010 NCAA Hockey Championship Boston College club, which he should be very proud of. The point is that your weak analysis of him exposed how little you really know.

My question was prompted only because you promote yourself on this BC thread as a individual that is "knowledgeable" about hockey and some of its' inner workings. My experience has shown you to be quite poor when it comes to hockey talent assessment, coaching ability, and general hockey knowledge.

Just felt compelled to flush you out when you try to degrade BC fans, BC players, BC experiences, BC successes. Someone who is as inaccurate and as poorly informed as you appear to be should not make comments about a subject you clearly know nothing about.
            Last edited by BCHF; 12-13-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
              Jesus hoky take your drivel elsewhere.

No too hard to grasp, don't care if other teams play in it, ****ed BC is once again losing a marquee home game over it.
              I would quote him and respond again, but there really is no point. He's arguing with himself and making things up that nobody has said.

I do love how he's getting all bent out of shape about Lyles. It's not our fault he overhyped him.

Comment

Originally posted by BCHF View Post

Forgetting about that for a second, you attacked me, repeatedly on this subject after he left for the BCHL when I suggested at best he would be a solid 6,7,8 defenseman at UML. You had him trying out at many NHL Development Camps, slotted as a #1, #2 defenseman for UML that had been mishandled and poorly coached by Boston College staff. Malcolm does have a ring as a result of his contributions to the 2010 NCAA Hockey Championship Boston College club, which he should be very proud of.

My question was prompted only because you promote yourself on this BC thread as a individual that is "knowledgeable" about hockey and some of its' inner workings. My experience has shown you to be quite poor when it comes to hockey talent assessment, coaching ability, and general hockey knowledge in general.
                Just felt compelled to flush you out when you try to degrade BC fans, BC players, BC experiences, BC successes. Someone who is as inaccurate and as poorly informed as you appear to be should not make comments about a subject you clearly know nothing about.
                FTW

Game over, hoky.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCHF View Post

Forgetting about that for a second, you attacked me, repeatedly on this subject after he left for the BCHL when I suggested at best he would be a solid 6,7,8 defenseman at UML. You had him trying out at many NHL Development Camps, slotted as a #1, #2 defenseman for UML that had been mishandled and poorly coached by Boston College staff. Malcolm does have a ring as a result of his contributions to the 2010 NCAA Hockey Championship Boston College club, which he should be very proud of.

My question was prompted only because you promote yourself on this BC thread as a individual that is "knowledgeable" about hockey and some of its' inner workings. My experience has shown you to be quite poor when it comes to hockey talent assessment, coaching ability, and general hockey knowledge in general.

Never represented anything of the sort. If your only rebuttal is to attack a quality kid than you have a pretty weak case.

Type on my friend.......

Comment

You clearly don't know anything about this poster let alone his personal life. He hasn't "attacked" Lyles in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      You clearly don't know anything about this poster let alone his personal life. He hasn't "attacked" Lyles in any way.
                      Dont need to know anything about him. His personal life is just that, personal. Bringing up Lyles and mocking him says all I need to know

I guess I wont be buying you a hot chocolate at the bc/nd fenway game

Comment

Never represented anything of the sort. If your only rebuttal is to attack a quality kid than you have a pretty weak case.

Type on my friend.......
                        Attack on a quality kid...I think not. I happen to think very highly of Malcolm and have always wished the very best for him in hockey and in life. I have shared same with him several times for the record most recently in October face to face.

I do not attack anyone, including you. Just feel you are way off base again, something you do quite often on this thread when it comes to commenting on a variety of Boston College topics. You are so obviously jealous or envious of what these BC fans have or enjoy as a result of their passion for the school and in particular their entire hockey program. Real or percieved, your lack of knowledge continuely gets you in a jam as you redirect commentary away from the fact that I am challenging continuously your total lack of knowledge about the game of hockey and its' successful application at Boston College.
                        Last edited by BCHF; 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

His personal life is personal, yet you claimed to know that Lyles has accomplished more than the poster. That doesn't add up. It's not hard to figure out either. He wasn't mocking Lyles, he was mocking YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            Jury still out on Billet
                            We said the same thing about Milner until his run last season.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Never represented anything of the sort.... .
                              Oops, his nose is starting to grow again!
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

His personal life is just that, personal.
                                Maybe he learned his lesson after he insulted my wife who was dying from lung cancer. And he still does comprehend that you were mocking him, not Lyles.

Comment

Working...
                                X