This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
    Not sure what type of fare you guys are looking for, but obviously Federal Hill is a culinary mecca in Providence. Pick a restaurant, and enjoy. Camille's is a personal favorite of mine
    I would have to unfortunately add that following the fall crackdown, one spa in federal hill has shut down.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      I would have to unfortunately add that following the fall crackdown, one spa in federal hill has shut down.
      One of the only things Rhode Island was good for. Fun is just frowned upon now in America.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        One of the only things Rhode Island was good for. Fun is just frowned upon now in America.
        Easier for the man to roust Asian women than venture into the hood and take down druggies and their dealers... Sad
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

bump..........about this time next week the BC-BU thread will have more posts that either the BU OR BC thread

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            bump..........about this time next week the BC-BU thread will have more posts that either the BU OR BC thread
            I'm done with it. Parker's comments about BC and Maine kids being coached to dive are completely disrespectful. Especially after being so praising of Jerry this weekend. He is such a clown.

On to PC. Always nice to go into break with a W. Also can cap off a ridiculous calendar year 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post

On to PC. Always nice to go into break with a W. Also can cap off a ridiculous calendar year 2012.
              Doubtful we will ever experience a year such as 2012 again........... One thing i've thought about and most hardcore fans probably have as well is that if we were to lose to PC (very possible) then the record will be broken vs UAH. No disrespect intended to Huntsville and you play the schedule but it sort of sucks that it may come to that. Perfect remedy? Win tomorrow, we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                I'm done with it. Parker's comments about BC and Maine kids being coached to dive are completely disrespectful. Especially after being so praising of Jerry this weekend. He is such a clown.

We all know Jackies full of chit ---> case in point, Timmay cant coach Maine anything.
                sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  Doubtful we will ever experience a year such as 2012 again...........
                  Say Whaaat??? Go wash your mouth out with soap.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    Say Whaaat??? Go wash your mouth out with soap.
                    lol, 29 out of 30 is a tough one to duplicate. BTW, my father BC'52 told me his favorite team, even ahead of his beloved 1949 team was the 2012 squad, high praise indeed. See you in a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      lol, 29 out of 30 is a tough one to duplicate. BTW, my father BC'52 told me his favorite team, even ahead of his beloved 1949 team was the 2012 squad, high praise indeed. See you in a few hours
                      Pfft... I'm looking forward to 43-0-0, or somewhere in that vicinity.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post

Pfft... I'm looking forward to 43-0-0, or somewhere in that vicinity.
                        you have to cheat to do THAT

Comment

Is this game streaming online anywhere?
                          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Well that was really **** unsatisfying.

At least we know it will happen next game but not for a few weeks. Sorry Chargers, tough draw.
                            Last edited by Zudnic; 12-07-2012, 08:43 PM.
                            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Yep, especially for the fans who went but it's almost fitting how it should happen against UAH with limited fanfare.

On the bright side, it can now happen in front of jdubbs should he get there early enough

Comment

A tie was bound to happen sooner or later. Lost count of how many games they went without one. 33 or 34 maybe?

I continue to think they are going to struggle offensively (and perhaps defensively as a result of the loss of offense) for a lot of road games just because of the depth issues they have on the lower lines and losing the line matchups to the home coaching staffs.
                                Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 12-07-2012, 08:55 PM.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X