This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

If you're interested in seeing York try to break the record on Friday, I'd act fast there are very few tickets remaining (BC is sold out of their allotment).

Comment

Looking for a ride for Friday's game. I'm in Chelsea, but could bus/T somewhere. Anyone?

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Tickets are going really fast, it appears. I'm glad my group was able to get some today --- I suspect it will sell out. Seems like there will be a TON of BC fans there. The great Providence pilgrimage for 925...
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          If you're interested in seeing York try to break the record on Friday, I'd act fast there are very few tickets remaining (BC is sold out of their allotment).
          Ah, the Dan Band is playing Friday! Christmas show at the Wilbur
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

BTW Mike McMahon at CHN is saying there's a good shot for Frozen Fenway next year and the lead candidate would be BC/ND

No comment

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
              Tickets are going really fast, it appears. I'm glad my group was able to get some today --- I suspect it will sell out. Seems like there will be a TON of BC fans there. The great Providence pilgrimage for 925...
              Just bought two for Friday night. I can get to Providence but I'm not familiar with the area around PC. Any hints? Maybe a beer /pizza place pre game?
              sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                BTW Mike McMahon at CHN is saying there's a good shot for Frozen Fenway next year and the lead candidate would be BC/ND
                Sounds great. A "no thanks" game vs a team most of us said "no thanks" to in the conference expansion stuff. The only real winner would be ND in this. Of course, BC did manage to win the FF in the two years they played at Fenway and this is a cool thing for recruiting. I sure as heck won't be going to this one. And it BETTER not be our one home game vs. them... let it be their home game or a non-conf game.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                  Sounds great. A "no thanks" game vs a team most of us said "no thanks" to in the conference expansion stuff. The only real winner would be ND in this. Of course, BC did manage to win the FF in the two years they played at Fenway and this is a cool thing for recruiting. I sure as heck won't be going to this one. And it BETTER not be our one home game vs. them... let it be their home game or a non-conf game.
                  It will be your home game since ND is playing 2 at home vs an opponent or two on the road. Will BC go all the way to ND for a single game?

Schiender should be rocking on Friday night and it should be fun.
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    It will be your home game since ND is playing 2 at home vs an opponent or two on the road.
                    Is this even finalized? They can come out here and play any numbers of teams for their two games a weekend.

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Will BC go all the way to ND for a single game?
                    They've been doing it for a long time now the night before the football games, mostly, don't see why that would be an issue now.
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Can we get an angry bu fan tumblr? The twitter meltdowns over 924 are hysterical. But but but win %!!! Beanpots!!!
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Nothing finalized, Frozen Four 2014 is simply in discussion.

This, though is awesome: http://i.minus.com/iydcpZwaHGeeX.gif

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          So Quinnipiac already has a nice new arena, are 8-3-1, and just won at Providence (along with at Alfond earlier this year)...we added the wrong school from CT.
                          10-3-2 now.

Funny, looking at the numbers you have two teams from CT in the top 8. Two teams from NH in the top 8. Two teams from MA in the top 8. Then Indiana and Ohio. No State of Hockey, Michigan, Colorado or even NY.

Comment

Is this even finalized? They can come out here and play any numbers of teams for their two games a weekend.

They've been doing it for a long time now the night before the football games, mostly, don't see why that would be an issue now.
                            Pretty sure they are going to be playing 2 game series throughout the 2013-2014 season. Home and Home for the rest of the conference while UND will play at the opponent twice or host a team twice.
                            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

ya, pay megabucks to freeze and to watch the most boring team to ever play D1 hockey...........I'm all set as well

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                ya, pay megabucks to freeze and to watch the most boring team to ever play D1 hockey...........I'm all set as well
                                Jesus you're right I didn't even think of that. Jackson's teams are boring enough on regular ice I can only imagine Fenway ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X