X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    why dont you bring some into HAA and sell 'em?
    Because I don't want them taken away by security like they were at Conte. haha
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Because I don't want them taken away by security like they were at Conte. haha
      Conte's security Nazis are ridiculous. I am in the last row in MM and they dont want you to use the back walkway, even to just stand up for a minute and look at you like you have two heads if you try walking through in between periods though at times they will permit it

Comment

sterlippo1... are you going to the game tomorrow night or what?
        I'm tellin' ya... my 90's hat is on a roll, and that far out weighs any superstitions you have.

BTW... I sat in my own seat last Saturday vs Dartmouth. Couldn't chance it.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
          You just stole my answer.

If I have to reach into the bag for a backup answer I would say Parker will probably throw someone off the team for no reason and hope to use this as a big motivational tool to scare the Terriers into temporarily playing their best (fearing for the lives of their schollies). .
          He could always threaten to not intimidate the victim into dropping the charges the next time one of them rapes someone
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
            He could always threaten to not intimidate the victim into dropping the charges the next time one of them rapes someone
            Oh no you di'int!
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              sterlippo1... are you going to the game tomorrow night or what?
              I'm tellin' ya... my 90's hat is on a roll, and that far out weighs any superstitions you have.

BTW... I sat in my own seat last Saturday vs Dartmouth. Couldn't chance it.
              i decided to continue to stay away I will be there saturday though. GO 90's HAT!! bring it home!

Comment

Conte's security Nazis are ridiculous. I am in the last row in MM and they dont want you to use the back walkway, even to just stand up for a minute and look at you like you have two heads if you try walking through in between periods though at times they will permit it
                Yet at the same time they don't make you wait for a stoppage of play to walk up and down the aisles, and they'll let kids use the metal box at the back of OO as a drum kit. Always unpredictable Team Ops.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamBC View Post
                  Yet at the same time they don't make you wait for a stoppage of play to walk up and down the aisles, and they'll let kids use the metal box at the back of OO as a drum kit. Always unpredictable Team Ops.
                  an i have the aisle seats and the parade of kids all game long going up and down the stairs is insane

Comment

Huge article on York to get you ready for the weekend:

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id...te-wins-record

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      Huge article on York to get you ready for the weekend:

http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id...te-wins-record
                      I made my little sign for tonight's game. I will display it if we win
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Give Parker some credit, he's got people talking to him about Jerry York breaking the record all week leading up to these games and he's been pretty darn nice about it. Someone's been taking their meds lately!

That said, I think we need to set some expectations for this weekend:

- There's a very high possibility this record does not get broken and we should not expect this to happen. If it does it will be a major major bonus as fans. Even 3 pts, which would be pretty good, wouldn't break the record.
                        - If that happens, the fanboys will want to raise a banner and/or put this "accomplishment" on Jack's resume.
                        - It's very hard to sweep BU in a season series. Keep that in mind.
                        - If any injuries occur, Nathan Gerbe caused it. Per the fanboy handbook, BU fans reserve the right to change this offending player to any player that is any good, and the better the player, the more likely he is to be blamed.

And DO NOT FORGET to bring new, boxed, unwrapped toys to Conte on Saturday. And if you're going tonight, bring a bear for the BU teddy bear toss (you can also buy bears there apparently).
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Over/Under combined penalty minutes this weekend for both teams: 100

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            Over/Under combined penalty minutes this weekend for both teams: 100
                            I'll take the over. MacGregor will find a way to stay in the box for 15 minutes on his own (if he plays over Ruikka)

Comment

given the quality of these two teams a split seems likely.............will the home teams lose as they always seem to do in this lately?

Comment

given the quality of these two teams a split seems likely.............will the home teams lose as they always seem to do in this lately?
                                no

Comment

Working...
                                X