X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    NU always gives BC fits, you know that, no matter circumstance or W/L records

I'm not sure what to make of NU, there seems to be talent and you have i think the #4 recruiting class coming next year..............i'm wondering if Madigan was the right hire especially after being out of coaching for that long. I dont pretend to know much about your program but it was obvious from the start Cronin was a good hire and now something is wrong/missing
    It was obvious from Day 1 that the strange hirings in that offseason were Madigan and Anastos and the homerun was Andy Murray. Nothing has changed my mind from that at this point.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I don't want to brag... but, yes I do:

https://***********/NHLFlames/status/273154161854517248
      Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-26-2012, 05:41 PM.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

It's only Tuesday and I can't wait until they drop the puck Friday night. One of the clear advantages BC has this weekend is their experience playing in big games. Whether it comes into play, who knows, but three quarters of this team (goalie most definitely included) has won under extreme pressure and this weekend is as big as it gets for pre-New Years college hockey. BU has a good club and I'm impressed with their balance through the line-up, as well as their compete level this year. They have looked like a good hard working team with great chemistry and quality goaltending. There's nothing like this rivalry when both teams are competitive.

If you're Jack Parker and you've just watched three days of film on BC, how do you stop them?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
          If you're Jack Parker and you've just watched three days of film on BC, how do you stop them?
          Dive to draw penalties and then scream at the refs all game long about BC's diving.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Dive to draw penalties and then scream at the refs all game long about BC's diving.
            You just stole my answer.

If I have to reach into the bag for a backup answer I would say Parker will probably throw someone off the team for no reason and hope to use this as a big motivational tool to scare the Terriers into temporarily playing their best (fearing for the lives of their schollies).

Going back to your original thought, JD, I noticed very few fanboys wanted to address the issue of their dinosaur behind the bench complaining about other teams diving sandwiched between games in which his players were caught with dives/embellishment. Or the irony that he is looking for suspensions in future for divers to rid the game of this yet didn't sit his Grand Forks Flopper for the BC game. It is quite funny and a shame they weren't pressed a little harder for some answers but they went into full out fanboy mode quickly, complaining about the BC "trolls" on their thread to try to drive folks away so they wouldn't have to answer.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              You just stole my answer.

If I have to reach into the bag for a backup answer I would say Parker will probably throw someone off the team for no reason and hope to use this as a big motivational tool to scare the Terriers into temporarily playing their best (fearing for the lives of their schollies).

Going back to your original thought, JD, I noticed very few fanboys wanted to address the issue of their dinosaur behind the bench complaining about other teams diving sandwiched between games in which his players were caught with dives/embellishment. Or the irony that he is looking for suspensions in future for divers to rid the game of this yet didn't sit his Grand Forks Flopper for the BC game. It is quite funny and a shame they weren't pressed a little harder for some answers but they went into full out fanboy mode quickly, complaining about the BC "trolls" on their thread to try to drive folks away so they wouldn't have to answer.
              It's evidence that the game is passing him by. Here he is barking about diving and a week or two later his players are flopping all over the ice. Clearly they are tuning him out, because if he had any control of the lockerroom, guys would have taken his comments to heart and battled through sticks and checks, rather than take themselves out of the play to embellish a penalty.

Comment

You know you have it good when the only material they have on York is the way he talks and the fact he didn't think it was right to do a stick salute on the opponent's ice

Comment

You know you have it good when the only material they have on York is the way he talks and the fact he didn't think it was right to do a stick salute on the opponent's ice
                  ball game

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    ball game
                    what's to say?!?! jerry doesn't say anything except "shave and go to church". the young guy is the one talking all the time whenever there is a timeout or play to call. sad..... it's like watching bobby bowden on the sidelines.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Except Bowden recruited a bunch of felons and didn't win crap over the last several years of his career. Sounds like another HE coach...

Comment

There are times where Cav delivers the message and there are times when York delivers the message. That's what you want in a coaching staff. Does JackPa delegate to Powers and Bavis like that?

Comment

There are times where Cav delivers the message and there are times when York delivers the message. That's what you want in a coaching staff. Does JackPa delegate to Powers and Bavis like that?
                          It appears that he does when watching from the stands. No idea what goes on in practice.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                            Except Bowden recruited a bunch of felons and didn't win crap over the last several years of his career. Sounds like another HE coach...
                            how is it written? ROTFLMAO? excellent work carltonbarrett!

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                              Good point. Jerry's won. That's the difference
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                I don't want to brag... but, yes I do:

https://***********/NHLFlames/status/273154161854517248
                                why dont you bring some into HAA and sell 'em?

Comment

Working...
                                X