This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

What's your definition of a big producer? Straight might not be a great skater, but they're still high on him. I could see him developing into a 15 goal scorer down the line.

Comment

....and the Arnold line (Hayes) puts up the first goal of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        What's your definition of a big producer? Straight might not be a great skater, but they're still high on him. I could see him developing into a 15 goal scorer down the line.
        I think he puts up 25-30 points this year and tops out at @ 40 points as an upperclassmen.

Comment

is there a feed for this game? Or at least someone giving score updates?

Comment

3-0 BC, Hayes, Gaudreau & Whitney with the goals

Comment

I listen to the games via this link:

http://www.bceagles.com/composite-schedule.html

The live feed is there for nearly every game.
              Chris V
              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Got it, thanks. Great four point weekend early in the season. Nice to see Parker getting the shut out. The more confidence he builds the better.

Comment

Wanted to comment on Teddy Doherty tonight. I thought he was pretty solid from what I could see from my seats. He was good with the stick defensively and was able to cut off angles of the puck carriers from NU. No major mistakes that I could see. Anyone else notice this or am I way off?
                  National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                  Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                  Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                  two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                  b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                    Wanted to comment on Teddy Doherty tonight. I thought he was pretty solid from what I could see from my seats. He was good with the stick defensively and was able to cut off angles of the puck carriers from NU. No major mistakes that I could see. Anyone else notice this or am I way off?
                    Someone mentioned that to me on the way out of Conte tonight.

The defense as a whole was much better.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

you beat me to the punch.(because i just got home after spending over an hour trying to get over the crumbling Tobin Bridge). He looked better than Matheson i thought though you certainly could tell Matheson is going to be a monster for us, but for this game, i was really impressed with Doherty. Didn't notice Roy too much and i tried to but he didnt stick out at all in this game. Hayes (still) passes up too many shots. Milner was immense and boy was that glove lightning quick on a couple of saves

Comment

I too didn't notice Roy a whole lot. I thought he might have been hurt or something because it didn't appear like he got a ton of ice time. Quite the turnaround from being down in the 3rd against UMass.

Comment

Milner was asked about the D and replacing the 3 and singled out Doherty as one who showed real improvement tonight.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                          HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                          HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            you beat me to the punch.(because i just got home after spending over an hour trying to get over the crumbling Tobin Bridge). He looked better than Matheson i thought though you certainly could tell Matheson is going to be a monster for us, but for this game, i was really impressed with Doherty. Didn't notice Roy too much and i tried to but he didnt stick out at all in this game. Hayes (still) passes up too many shots. Milner was immense and boy was that glove lightning quick on a couple of saves
                            Was the Tobin traffic that bad? The 111 bus took a detour that took FOREVER. As long as you were able to average 5 mph on the Tobin, it'd have been faster for the bus.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                            HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                            HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Congrats on your banner raising. All the best, except for three times this regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                                Was the Tobin traffic that bad? The 111 bus took a detour that took FOREVER. As long as you were able to average 5 mph on the Tobin, it'd have been faster for the bus.
                                Ive never seen the bridge like that northbound. From Leverett circle It took over an hour to get to the area where the toll booths use to be. Construction allowed ONE lane northbound!

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                                Congrats on your banner raising. All the best, except for three times this regular season.
                                Thanks, Go Friars!

Comment

Working...
                                X