X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Any video for Friday night? I remember in the past there was some grainy feed for UMass either on some random channel or through their website.
    Some random game last week - I think maybe the Merrimack @ NU game - was aired on this completely random channel in the 400s on Comcast that usually only airs cooking shows and infomercials. Seriously. I would have never known, except my DVR is set up for a series recording for "College Hockey." Weird. So though there's nothing listed now, who knows, maybe it'll end up online.

I'll actually be at the Providence Bruins-Manchester Monarchs game Friday night, though much to my dismay I don't think there will be any BC representation, w/ Cross sent to the ECHL. Hopefully he's back up soon.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

BTW York was on 98.5 last night (6:30ish), didn't hear it and looking for the audio. I assume they'll be broadcasting our Friday night games again this year?

Comment

i inadvertently caught the end of York's interview with DA as i was leaving work (and yes it sounds like they are doing the games again). he said a few interesting things about building a team, especially when dealing with a lot of recent success, talked about recruits having to check their egos and how he's "lost out" on some kids who were intimidated to suit up with a team full of guys as good or better than they are and instead went somewhere that they would be the star
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Happy birthday Steve!
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

2013 recruits Austin Cangelosi and Ryan Fitzgerald were named to the team USA World Junior A challenge team today. Fitz is the only non USHL player on the roster.

Also Fitz was ranked #27 on Craig Button's top 30 for the 2013 NHL draft.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
              i inadvertently caught the end of York's interview with DA as i was leaving work (and yes it sounds like they are doing the games again). he said a few interesting things about building a team, especially when dealing with a lot of recent success, talked about recruits having to check their egos and how he's "lost out" on some kids who were intimidated to suit up with a team full of guys as good or better than they are and instead went somewhere that they would be the star
              Happy Birthday, Steve!
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve!
                Is it really your birthday, or is Nick just leading the sheep to the slaughter?
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Got the email, banner ceremonies start at 6:30 not thrilled to hear that Bates will be flying up from Atlanta and will only catch part of the game

What else does he have to see with Spazoo?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                    Hmmm...Jack Eichel anyone?

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

BTW York was on 98.5 last night (6:30ish), didn't hear it and looking for the audio. I assume they'll be broadcasting our Friday night games again this year?
                      On official site in the composite events calendar it lists 98.5 as broadcasting Friday's game on radio but only internet radio for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Hmmm...Jack Eichel anyone?
                        Don't forget JJ Piccinich.
                        1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Any video for Friday night? I remember in the past there was some grainy feed for UMass either on some random channel or through their website.
                          Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                          On official site in the composite events calendar it lists 98.5 as broadcasting Friday's game on radio but only internet radio for Saturday.
                          UMass video and radio link for those interested. http://www.umassathletics.com/sports...101712aab.html

Also has an app you can download so you can listen on your smart phone if you want.
                          #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
                            UMass video and radio link for those interested. http://www.umassathletics.com/sports...101712aab.html

Also has an app you can download so you can listen on your smart phone if you want.
                            this from UMass website

- Eight of the top-10 all-time Mullins Center crowds have been for games against Boston College.
                            - UMass ranked seventh nationally in average attendance last year (6,603), second among Hockey East behind Boston College (5th - 7,549).

I wonder where they got those figures because they're was off

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              this from UMass website

- Eight of the top-10 all-time Mullins Center crowds have been for games against Boston College.
                              - UMass ranked seventh nationally in average attendance last year (6,603), second among Hockey East behind Boston College (5th - 7,549).

I wonder where they got those figures because they're was off
                              Yes, the mopes at USSRCHO counted the game at Fenway as a home game for UMA and they got a 38K boost. The real numbers are 16 games for 73,794 (avg 4,612) which was about 18th nationally. BC's numbers do look correct however.

You would think UMass would be able to calculate their own freaking attendance figures they publish on their own site.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post

Thanks for this

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Yes, the mopes at USSRCHO counted the game at Fenway as a home game for UMA and they got a 38K boost. The real numbers are 16 games for 73,794 (avg 4,612) which was about 18th nationally. BC's numbers do look correct however.

You would think UMass would be able to calculate their own freaking attendance figures they publish on their own site.
                                UMass & counting -sorry Nick that's a huge leap of faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X