X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    haha i supposed i deserved that. maybe next i'll get on twitter.
    for what reason?? eff twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      for what reason?? eff twitter
      #cmon #guys #twitters #not #that #bad.
      GO NU!
      --------------------------------------------------
      2016 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS (no, srsly)

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
        So infuriating. We should have the tickets a month in advance. Not a day in advance.
        Got mines today Sitting at Matthews now waiting for the puck to drop. Sitting behind the NU net.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

what a lethargic performance at Matthews. Ugh.

Rather lose this game than the last one, I guess..
          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
            what a lethargic performance at Matthews. Ugh.

Rather lose this game than the last one, I guess..
            It's only October... not concerned.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by vellnueve View Post
              It's only October... not concerned.
              Nor am I. I love when BC opens at Matthews, NU treats it like it's the National Championship. Part of the price of being the champs, I guess.

The guy on the NU internet feed just called this a "Big win for the program"
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                Nor am I. I love when BC opens at Matthews, NU treats it like it's the National Championship. Part of the price of being the champs, I guess.

The guy on the NU internet feed just called this a "Big win for the program"
                Nah we treat the Beanpot like the national championship.
                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

with the $5m gift to the hockey team earlier this year, can't we just BUY the championship? I mean that's what the Yankees do.

Wait...never mind.
                  Chris V
                  Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

O.K. We seriously sucked.
                    Has checking been banned from college hockey? There was none by either team tonight.
                    BC was in 'coast' mode most of the night. Meaning, NU would skate hard to the puck, Eagles would coast in and watch them work it.
                    The Eagles looked like twelve guys just walked in off the street and met each other for the first time on the ice. No chemistry/psynch at all with the lines.

Good news... I think it can get better.

Disclaimer (for the candy asses on this board)... Thank you Eagles for all you do for us and for allowing us the opportunity to watch you play hockey, even when you suck.
                    There... everybody happy now?
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Glad this performance happened tonight rather than during the streak last year

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        ..the place will be jumping on saturday night though i suspect
                        ..hey, you were right .
                        GO NU HOCKEY
                        Always bullish on the future.
                        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Whats was this? Was donuts in net last night or something ? Or just donut's hole ?

51-7 loss to FSU ? Jerry doesnt coach the football team apparently.
                          Last edited by all bear; 10-14-2012, 06:39 AM.
                          sure why not

Comment

FWIW... Matheson is getting playing time on the power play and extra attacker situations. He got a nice shot off from the point in the first period and he has a cannon. Seems hesitant to take a good shot at times, rather passing off to the upperclassman. He had a nice open shot opportunity in the last minute with the EA and opted to dish across to Whitney. This will change IMO. The kid has some weapons and he should use them. I'm confident the coaching staff and/or teammates will remind him of such.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              FWIW... Matheson is getting playing time on the power play and extra attacker situations. He got a nice shot off from the point in the first period and he has a cannon. Seems hesitant to take a good shot at times, rather passing off to the upperclassman. He had a nice open shot opportunity in the last minute with the EA and opted to dish across to Whitney. This will change IMO. The kid has some weapons and he should use them. I'm confident the coaching staff and/or teammates will remind him of such.
                              I watched the game on my computer last night and he looked really good. You guys will do ever so well to keep him around for more than a year.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                                Whats was this? Was donuts in net last night or something ? Or just donut's hole ?

51-7 loss to FSU ? Jerry doesnt coach the football team apparently.
                                Who was in net for Maine while giving up three goals...to Army?

And how can you make fun of the football team when even in their most pathetic season in a long, long time their only win came against...Maine. Oops.

Comment

Working...
                                X