Sitting in the office having lunch.

Brother says... 'So Jerry can't get the record until Dec. 29th, huh?"
    Me: 'yea, in Minnesota.'
    Brother: 'when's your flight? Haha.'
    Me: 'Actually, I'm thinking about it.'
    no surprises here

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Hey, if I don't get to see it, I don't get to see it. Seeing him tie the record at home by blowing BU out of the building was more than enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Hey, if I don't get to see it, I don't get to see it. Seeing him tie the record at home by blowing BU out of the building was more than enough for me.
        i agree, that was more fun, IMO, than if he had broken the record at Schneider in my presence.........by a lot

Comment

Yeahhhhhhh, no, I want to see him break the record, sorry. Haha
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

The kid says Destry will be back for Minnesota, he's far more connected than I am just concerned with these high ankle injuries.

On that note, thinking about how top heavy scoring wise we are, as the 1st line has pumped in 50% of our goals on the year. For comparison's sake here what other teams' top 3 goal scorers represent:

BU: 40%
            UNH: 44%
            PC: 33%
            BC 11-12: 43%
            BC 10-11: 46%
            BC 09-10: 37%

Little high, once Destry is back need some consistency from the bottom 2 lines.

Side note: PC may or may not have sent out an email celebrating a tie on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
              Side note: PC may or may not have sent out an email celebrating a tie on Friday.
              Tell me you're kidding. That's beyond pathetic.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

That they did

http://pacmail.em.marketinghq.net/fu...q_v=580202094f

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  And a sell out. (I am on their mailing list)
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Funny how I mentioned BC would throw the Providence game, since its not the first time a BC sports team tanked a game on purpose (or the second time, or the third time...). Who really believes that miraculous PC comeback wasn't staged?

The hard part is going to be taking a fall in this tournament. Watch for a mysterious flu like virus to be announced the day before that's making its way through the locker room to help explain another inexplicable loss.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      And a sell out. (I am on their mailing list)
                      I smell a banner.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        I smell a banner.
                        Shoulda had a banner proclaiming "LENT! No hot dogs or pepperoni on the pizza" to let me know it was BYOM first time I visited
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          I enjoyed the one or two BU fans congratulating Providence on the tie in the PC thread

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I figured this was the best place to do so. My dad just lost his job, so I'm getting rid of a bunch of my signed BC hockey and game-used Bruins stuff to help him out. TTT and Joe will attest that it kills me to let this stuff go, but it's for family. Let me know if you're interested and I can go through what I have. Any fair offer and it'll be yours. Thanks for hearing me out.

Mike
                            ...At life. And Goaltending. BC '11

Tried to draft Jerry York in the first round of fantasy hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by eetzasqueed View Post
                              Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I figured this was the best place to do so. My dad just lost his job, so I'm getting rid of a bunch of my signed BC hockey and game-used Bruins stuff to help him out. TTT and Joe will attest that it kills me to let this stuff go, but it's for family. Let me know if you're interested and I can go through what I have. Any fair offer and it'll be yours. Thanks for hearing me out.

Mike
                              He's got some pretty legit stuff if anyone's interested. He pretty much spent his four years at school collecting signed stuff.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by eetzasqueed View Post
                                Hey Everyone,

Mike
                                Do you have a web site and contact info on what you have?
                                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X