This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

^^^ even the FF game with Notre Dame wasnt entertaining but Gerbe was in it so that made up for it

interesting the pairwise top 5

1 Boston College 25 11-2-0
    2 New Hampshire 24 11-1-2
    3 Dartmouth 23 6-2-2
    4 Yale 22 6-2-1 .
    5 Boston University 21 8-5-0

Hmmm, it's not even that they're all eastern teams, they're all NEW ENGLAND teams

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...#ixzz2E0Kfkkes

Comment

Originally posted by mwade View Post
      Looking for a ride for Friday's game. I'm in Chelsea, but could bus/T somewhere. Anyone?
      You have email Melissa.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Tiefenwerth with his first three points against NU Saturday night...a goal and two assists. Hope it's the start of a good career for him.

Comment

Believe there's a student bus heading down to Providence Friday night, that combined with the sold out BC allotment a week in advance and the usual BC crowd that shows up should make Friday night interesting.

Was thrown out there before but anyone have ideas on places for a pregame dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            Believe there's a student bus heading down to Providence Friday night, that combined with the sold out BC allotment a week in advance and the usual BC crowd that shows up should make Friday night interesting.

Was thrown out there before but anyone have ideas on places for a pregame dinner?
            I believe it's only for BC students called "BC Road Trippers." They're on Yahoo too with Pikes Peak. But she can give it a try if 5hole can't give her a ride.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
              Foxy!! (Like this even needs to be asked )
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Foxy!! (Like this even needs to be asked )
                wow, that took 1 hr 38 minutes for that, you're slipping

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  wow, that took 1 hr 38 minutes for that, you're slipping
                  Dude! It took 26 sec from the time I sat on the chitter and tapped the innernet on my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                    I believe it's only for BC students called "BC Road Trippers." They're on Yahoo too with Pikes Peak. But she can give it a try if 5hole can't give her a ride.
                    I can get Melissa there, but she hasn't responded to my email yet.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

depends what you want to eat and how much you want to spend. Providence is a culinary mecca .Though TTT20 wouldnt agree, Caserta's pizza is amongst the best i've had (cafeteria style as it may be and yes, TTT20, i got to Pepe's for apizza and loved it, for sure top 5 for me and i've done all the NYC biggies, i digress) Check out yelp and chowhound sites for info on Providence restaurants. Al Forno is great and the forerunner in pizza on the grill. I am going to Caserta's with Fivehole12 and may buy an extra to eat on my trek home in short, there are so many good places to eat there that it's easy
                      Last edited by sterlippo1; 12-04-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        depends what you want to eat and how much you want to spend. Providence is a culinary mecca .Though TTT20 wouldnt agree, Caserta's pizza is amongst the best i've had (cafeteria style as it may be and yes, TTT20, i got to Pepe's for apizza and loved it, for sure top 5 for me and i've done all the NYC biggies, i digress) Check out yelp and chowhound sites for info on Providence restaurants. Al Forno is great and the forerunner in pizza on the grill. I am going to Caserta's with Fivehole12 and may buy an extra to eat on my trek home in short, there are so many good places to eat there that it's easy
                        Caserta's is dece but not my style of Pizza. It's New Haven, New York, or starve.
                        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                        Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
                        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Caserta's is dece but not my style of Pizza. It's New Haven, New York, or starve.
                          lol, i knew you'd respond. Truth be told, i agree with you but Caserta's sauce is second to none and they do a great crust though not the thin NY/New Haven type but not close to Sicilian either, crispy bottom, light airy center.....it's the perfect median. So, when i go to New Haven next time, do i go Modern or Sally's?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              lol, i knew you'd respond. Truth be told, i agree with you but Caserta's sauce is second to none and they do a great crust though not the thin NY/New Haven type but not close to Sicilian either, crispy bottom, light airy center.....it's the perfect median. So, when i go to New Haven next time, do i go Modern or Sally's?
                              You can't go wrong but go to Sally's and note how many of the workers are in BC gear. The whole place loves the Eagles for some reason.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Senior Writer & Women's Hockey Editor, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Projection, Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Not sure what type of fare you guys are looking for, but obviously Federal Hill is a culinary mecca in Providence. Pick a restaurant, and enjoy. Camille's is a personal favorite of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X