This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Congrats on a solid win. Interesting game with pretty low shot totals through 2. I thought the game was pretty even in terms of territorial advantage. Whille BU ended up with more shots, BC has the better quality opportunities, at least in the first couple periods. Matheson is smooth. I can see why he was a first rounder.

Well, if form holds true, BU will win at Conte, and you guys will win again at Agganis.

Pet peeve: those jersey back names are not readable - bigger font please.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

That's all a ploy

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
        True. But, if you make the names bigger it makes the 5 stars above the name look smaller!
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I believe that CASHockey has the potential to be the JP of the BUSCHO Forums, namely, the gift that keeps giving

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            I believe that CASHockey has the potential to be the JP of the BUSCHO Forums, namely, the gift that keeps giving
            At least he hasn't risen to the idiocy of TimP yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CASHockey View Post
              Say what you want about beating BU, but your team didn't look like a #1 team. In fact I'd say this is the most beatable team you've had since 2009. I'm unimpressed.
              do you think bu has ever had a home game where they trailed for more than 59:17 like last night? You should consider yourself lucky that you were there to witness it. History won't remember that the tears in your eyes caused you to miss most of it
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Congrats on a solid win. Interesting game with pretty low shot totals through 2. I thought the game was pretty even in terms of territorial advantage. Whille BU ended up with more shots, BC has the better quality opportunities, at least in the first couple periods. Matheson is smooth. I can see why he was a first rounder.

Well, if form holds true, BU will win at Conte, and you guys will win again at Agganis.

Always fun to wander into enemy territory Look forward to the rematch on Nov. 30th at HAA. I wish the beer line don't take all day (period) to get one. If it were a bar, they would make no money. Don't know why the vender farts around so long in getting the glass full, take the money and quickly move to the next customer. I wasn't even that deep in the line but it just took forever to sell beer from customer to customer.
                NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                  At least he hasn't risen to the idiocy of TimP yet.
                  TimP is a poseur.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

This was an issue with our Under Armour football jerseys too, back when we had a football team. Pretty annoying. The numbers are nice but the font is definitely too small.

That said, overall, the away Under Armour jerseys have grown on me (though I still wish the stripes went all the way around the bottom). The home whites are still awful.
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

The only ones I like are the golds

Comment

Well if BC can get by Merrimack and Dartmouth, it sets up a possible tying and record breaking win for York on that home & home series. That would be quite a feat against BC's hated rivals. Wow only 3 games away from Mason's career mark.
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                          Well if BC can get by Merrimack and Dartmouth, it sets up a possible tying and record breaking win for York on that home & home series. That would be quite a feat against BC's hated rivals. Wow only 3 games away from Mason's career mark.
                          who would have thought the post T'giving day matchup vs Dartmouth could possibly pit #1 vs #2? #1 Dartmouth vs #2 Boston College..... at least that's what the "power rankings" say

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            who would have thought the post T'giving day matchup vs Dartmouth could possibly pit #1 vs #2? #1 Dartmouth vs #2 Boston College..... at least that's what the "power rankings" say
                            Psst... its "Pairwise" not "power"...

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                              Psst... its "Pairwise" not "power"...

psst! WOOOSH!!!!! the quotation fingers are for the now (in)famous line by Craig Janney a few years ago on a BC-UNH NESN telecast where he called the PWR, the "power rankings".......comprende?

Comment

I'm taking BC 4-1 over Dartmouth. Would love to see an unbeaten Big Green club come to town though.

Comment

Working...
                                X