X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdamBC
    replied
    Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Agreed with claver - looking forward to seeing a 'good' team visiting Conte. These points might be important for pairwise down the road.

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

According to the kid MacLeod is back tonight. Will be nice to play with 6 dmen.

Always like when different teams come to Conte.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

need this game tonight and to stop the bleeding after a 2-2-1 stretch and just one more game without Johnny Hockey. cant wait. Go Eagles

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
    Man, he is just pillaging and plundering right now. I am downright giddy thinking about what he might do in the second half. And I trust the Gaudreau vs. Grimaldi question has been settled at this point.
    Pretty hilarious he Ferris State'd a Canadian Dman and almost sniped another backhander in almost exact fashion as he did in Tampa. He must have missed that shot today by 2.5 inches.

Leave a comment:

• Cross Check
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    They get this settled and he may not come back THIS year
    Wishful thinking. Can't say that I blame you though.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    downside is that we may not have him back next year and that is a tough one to swallow........... selfishly, i just want to watch him another year here.
    They get this settled and he may not come back THIS year

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
    Man, he is just pillaging and plundering right now. I am downright giddy thinking about what he might do in the second half. And I trust the Gaudreau vs. Grimaldi question has been settled at this point.
    downside is that we may not have him back next year and that is a tough one to swallow........... selfishly, i just want to watch him another year here.

Leave a comment:

• Cross Check
    replied

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
    That's 7 G's in 3 games for JG. He is ripping it up.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Unreal

Looking forward to getting back to Conte, seems like it's been forever. Any word on MacLeod from the kid or BC?
    nothing from The Kid as yet and same from the Kremlin

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

Unreal

Looking forward to getting back to Conte, seems like it's been forever. Any word on MacLeod from the kid or BC?

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

It's seriously a Gerbe-In-The-2008-Frozen-Four performance right now. Just ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

After Yales loss to HC and BC's to Minny, I would not want to be a player at practice at either school this week. Hopefully the Mr Hyde version of Yale shows up at BC and makes it a competitive game. An underclassman extravaganza for both schools with some key players missing or injured. Yale has really missed forwards Jesse Root and Trent Ruffalo, neither is a huge scorer, but they added two way stability to the line up that has been sorely missing since they both injured shoulders a few weeks back. Yale's goalie Malcolm will also have to stand on his head this week, giving up 5 to HC could not have helped his confidence, but he is capable of stonewalling any team.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by goblue View Post
    C'mon Joe, this is BC. I expect single malt scotch to be the drink of choice, not rum. Rum is for state schools.
    oh, jeez, you're right, i must have got my nip mixed up with the student's

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Go to 'My Account'... no, not mine, yours.
    Folks that can't make the game will put their tix up for sale at face value.
    I just checked and there's no UNH tix for sale right now, but keep on checking every day.
    Good luck!
    ok FiveHole, thanks. Imagine that stubhub had only 9 tickets available, 4 together and 5 singles, asking price $80-$150 i believe and most were in OO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X