X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Dear Jeff Jackson,

The mid 90s called. They want their garbage hockey back.

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
      The guy asked who we had coming in in "addition" to Fitz and Cangelosi.
      Sorry, missed that had a couple too many listening to the game. Happens to the best of us

Comment

Well, that was a spectacular hockey game tonight, played like playoff hockey on both sides. Both teams wanted this game bad and both left it all out on the ice IMO. Bravo.

My three stars:
        Johnny Gaudreau... how many d-men did he undress out there tonight? The two in the first period were special. My goodness he is fun to watch.

Parker Milner... I've seen some Eagle goalies make great circus saves over the years, but this kid does it on a nightly basis. I am no longer surprised when he stones the guy sitting all alone on the back door with an empty net to shoot at. He made more circus saves tonight than Johhny undressed d-men.

Pat Mullane... this team seems to have taken on his personality. It's balls to the wall hustle throughout the entire lineup.

I refuse to believe this team can't continue to win with two scoring lines. As long as they remain healthy, they'll be fine. Running 4 lines with the intensity these guys bring each shift just wears teams down. It's a darn pleasure to watch the work ethic of this team.
        Go Eagles!
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

3rd and 4th lines had good games tonight. Generated some chances/pressure and weren't a liability.

Feels **** good to beat Notre Dame..

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            Dear Jeff Jackson,

The mid 90s called. They want their garbage hockey back.
            Honest to God

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post

Parker Milner... I've seen some Eagle goalies make great circus saves over the years, but this kid does it on a nightly basis. I am no longer surprised when he stones the guy sitting all alone on the back door with an empty net to shoot at. He made more circus saves tonight than Johhny undressed d-men.
            his excellence is now expected and he makes the most difficult saves look routine .......it's pretty special when your team has the best goalie in college hockey, isnt it?

I just need to mention Quinn Smith, I love watching this kid play, and Fivehole12, talk about balls to the wall? this kid is that in spades, i thought he had a great game..............and what about that pass from Matheson to Gaudreau on the second goal?? Me thinks we will be very fortunate to have #5 at The Heights for 2 years
            Last edited by sterlippo1; 11-09-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Well, that was a spectacular hockey game tonight, played like playoff hockey on both sides. Both teams wanted this game bad and both left it all out on the ice IMO. Bravo.

My three stars:
              Johnny Gaudreau... how many d-men did he undress out there tonight? The two in the first period were special. My goodness he is fun to watch.

Pat Mullane... this team seems to have taken on his personality. It's balls to the wall hustle throughout the entire lineup.

I refuse to believe this team can't continue to win with two scoring lines. As long as they remain healthy, they'll be fine. Running 4 lines with the intensity these guys bring each shift just wears teams down. It's a darn pleasure to watch the work ethic of this team.
              Go Eagles!
              JG is arguably the most dynamic BC player of all time. There are very few that come to mind, other than Craig Janney, where the game just slows down when the puck is on his stick. It's getting to the point where every time he touches the puck you expect something spectacular to happen. The first line was clearly dominant, but the third and fourth lines played well. You make a great point about rolling four lines, they have been doing it all year.

Complete team effort tonight. Milner was outstanding, that glove save in the third was insane.

We are spoiled. And I'm not going to address next years class. Unreal.

Comment

Just a great all around effort. Totally satisfying as a BC fan. And Gaudreau is just something else. It's hard to imagine how much I would not want to be a defenseman in a 1 on 1 with him. Great opportunity to look silly.
                The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                BC - 12
                BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

anyone know who the Cadet looking group was in the bottom left corner, upper lever, opposite the BC bench, section VV?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    anyone know who the Cadet looking group was in the bottom left corner, upper lever, opposite the BC bench, section VV?
                    Believe that was the entire BC football team.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      Believe that was the entire BC football team.
                      wow, ok. i would have never guessed that....................and they left early

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        wow, ok. i would have never guessed that....................and they left early
                        They did?!

Comment

I assume they were told to as they go to a hotel the night before games.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            I assume they were told to as they go to a hotel the night before games.
                            If I were on the team I'd have been p!$$3d. But then again, if I were on the team, we would have more wins.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              They did?!
                              yes........... so now, somehow deliver the goods tonight

Comment

Idle thoughts of the Dan Shaughnessy kind: The Wisconsin hockey team hasn't been the same ever since BC obliterated them in the 2010 NCAA final in Detroit. Ever since.
                                Chris V
                                Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Working...
                                X