X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    You're really losing your enthusiasm; I'm disappointed.
    Not to worry. I will try harder in the future.
    sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      You're really losing your enthusiasm; I'm disappointed.
      acs is a maine fan after all, how can we blame any of them for losing their enthusiasm?

Comment

seems as though Friday's game vs ND, not surprisingly, is sold out. no tickets available on bceagles.com

Comment

Some of the returned allotment might pop up later in the week but it appears as such.

There are a decent amount of tickets available for Sunday. Not going to that one, Sunday afternoon, combined with work the next day, $28/ticket, + tv makes it an easy decision.

Comment

looks like we have a prediction from NDgolden, an Irish fan on the weekly rankings thread ".... Prediction, when ND beats BC on Friday 4-2 they will move up 1 spot or stay put. MN splits with Alaska and moves to #1. "

Comment

I strongly encourage everyone to wear their 2008 championship shirts/hats on Friday night.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Maybe some extra motivation for Milner Friday night given how last year's game ended?

Comment

What a brutal loss that was. Guessing the ND game will not be picked up?

It's also looking like no tickets will be released for ND

Comment

It's a good thing the crowd will be alive seeing ND in here because the style of play isn't really going to get them to jump outta their seats, that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      It's a good thing the crowd will be alive seeing ND in here because the style of play isn't really going to get them to jump outta their seats, that's for sure
                      Think they pressure BC on the PP the same way UMass has? Hope not.
                      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        Any BC goals will get me jumping outa my seat.

I'd like to see the HE refs disallow a good Irish goal. That'd get me outa my seat too!
                        Hand pass my azz... Payback is a beetch.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

If we expect the ND football team to trounce our football team, there's absolutely no reason not to hope and cheer for the BC hockey team to bludgeon theirs.
                          Chris V
                          Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            Any BC goals will get me jumping outa my seat.

I'd like to see the HE refs disallow a good Irish goal. That'd get me outa my seat too!
                            good catch with the hand pass, ill be over to say hello

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                            If we expect the ND football team to trounce our football team, there's absolutely no reason not to hope and cheer for the BC hockey team to bludgeon theirs.
                            they have kicked our butts in hockey except for the one that mattered but for saturday, look at it this way, Pitt almost beat them in South Bend. But the question is, can the recruits we beat out Hofstra for compete with ND?..............what would be the score if this fraud #4 team played Alabama? or LSU or Oregon for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Impressive memory

As for Saturday, it's going to be ugly. Not only on the field but I have a feeling we'll have a lot of Sullys from Southie in their ND starter jackets as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                Impressive memory

As for Saturday, it's going to be ugly. Not only on the field but I have a feeling we'll have a lot of Sullys from Southie in their ND starter jackets as well.
                                Ever sit next to a leprechaun at one of these games? I did. Bunch of tools.
                                National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                                two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                                b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Working...
                                X