X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part 1: Pocket Protectors and Hockey Sticks

Originally posted by babo View Post
    Do you read or do you just blindly hit 'reply'? Go back and re-read. Stop thinking EVERYTHING is written with you in mind. Trust me, it's not. I used your specific name for a specific point of note because I know how you make it all about you (still no answer from you on what I did specifically direct to you...waaaaiiiting...), as I did with reference to other posters. My question at the end of my post was not directed to you; it was directed to the group at large do get off that. Why don't you ANSWER what I DID ask you to provide....or you could make another childish remark to try and deflect. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT PLAYERS DISCUSS INJURIES? You take no responsibility for what you put out there. I won't let you make false accusations about this team.
    Me make false accusations about the team? Why don't you eat your own words. You accused rvd5star69 of leaking from the room. I know rvd5star69 enough to know he doesn't get access to the room. Therefore, by the law of disjunctive inference, he gets information from somewhere else. Could he be pulling it out of his ***? It's within the realm of possibility, but I believe it to be improbable enough to rule out for the time being. Therefore, what's left?

I can understand why you would believe that I thought this was about me, after all I did reply, but I am not going to see rvd5star69 be accused of misinformation, whether probable, certain, or whatever combination of adjectives and adverbs you wish to use, especially considering in the past couple years that I have seen him post on here, he has consistently provided truthful information. The reports remain his words, and they always have. I'm disappointed that this argument has blown this far out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
      I agree. I thought this was a non-checking hockey discussion.
      I'm not sure what you're talking about, I was just shooting for a second straight week with a Rodney King reference.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        I'm not sure what you're talking about, I was just shooting for a second straight week with a Rodney King reference.
        More like a Rodney Dangerfield reference.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I didn't hear anything about respect.

Comment

I don't recall Rodney Dangerfield ever uttering those words. Rodney King explicitly did.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I didn't hear anything about respect.
              I don't recall Rodney Dangerfield ever uttering those words. Rodney King explicitly did.
              I got the two of you to agree on something.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's interesting that they are still discussing Curadi's hit on Gostisbehere over on the Union thread even though both coaches stated that the hit wasn't malicious, etc., and Gostisbehere won't miss a game, yet the perpetrator of whatever caused Laliberte to miss the upcoming weekend's games has not even been mentioned. Perhaps it was a ghost.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I got the two of you to agree on something.
                  It's not the first time. It won't be the last.

Comment

It's not the first time. It won't be the last.
                    agree

Comment

It's interesting that they are still discussing Curadi's hit on Gostisbehere over on the Union thread even though both coaches stated that the hit wasn't malicious, etc., and Gostisbehere won't miss a game, yet the perpetrator of whatever caused Laliberte to miss the upcoming weekend's games has not even been mentioned. Perhaps it was a ghost.
                      That's because they're Union. Whining about RPI is in their inherent nature.

Comment

This argument has blown this far out of proportion.
                        And continues to remain so every time you respond.
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

By the way, speaking of Rodney King, were there any reported episodes of dooshery from Union rent-a-cops? Those are frequently the highlight of the trips to that run-down sewer hole they call a rink.

Comment

By the way, speaking of Rodney King, were there any reported episodes of dooshery from Union rent-a-cops? Those are frequently the highlight of the trips to that run-down sewer hole they call a rink.
                            The buddy of mine that got thrown out during Hicks Screwjob II did not report anything to me.

Comment

Did anyone see JL at the Albany Airport with sunglasses and shorts on? Just checking.... I kid, I kid.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                Did anyone see JL at the Albany Airport with sunglasses and shorts on? Just checking.... I kid, I kid.
                                At least he isn't going to a wedding.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X