X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part 1: Pocket Protectors and Hockey Sticks

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    is this typical of the NC$$.... Nic Kerdiles has been allowed to skate with the USNTDP U-18 Team as they take on UMINN. I think the writer has it right when he says the NC$$ may know they might have been a bit too over zealous in their initial 1 year suspension & eventual 10 game suspension.... http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2012...under-18-team/
    It sounds like that to me also.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      is this typical of the NC$$.... Nic Kerdiles has been allowed to skate with the USNTDP U-18 Team as they take on UMINN. I think the writer has it right when he says the NC$$ may know they might have been a bit too over zealous in their initial 1 year suspension & eventual 10 game suspension.... http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2012...under-18-team/
      The U-18 is independent of the NC$$; why shouldn't he? Does the USHL have the same rules as the NC$$?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        The U-18 is independent of the NC$$; why shouldn't he? Does the USHL have the same rules as the NC$$?
        He's not playing in the USHL, he's only playing with the U-18 team in their exhibition.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

If anyone is interested, WRPI is broadcasting the women's game at SLU. RPI is leading 1-0 early.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-26-2012, 03:11 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            If anyone is interested, WRPI is broadcasting the women's game at SLU. RPI is leading 1-0 early.
            Decided not to go to the game; I'll stick to SU and probably Colgate this year. 2-2 score.

Comment

This is weird, I feel like I should be at the Score thread.....
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                This is weird, I feel like I should be at the Score thread.....
                Then go there. There's plenty of games going on. Pick one.

Comment

Its a very eerie feeling going through a weekend in October with no RPI hockey. Halloween must be close by.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Thread for Union games http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...11-2-amp-11-3).
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This just came up on the Cornell board, and I figured that I would ask it here again. Since RPI has a Slovakian flag, does anyone know if there are any plans on singing their anthem?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This just came up on the Cornell board, and I figured that I would ask it here again. Since RPI has a Slovakian flag, does anyone know if there are any plans on singing their anthem?
                        In Slovakian or in English?
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          In Slovakian or in English?
                          French.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For the band members on the board, I have it arranged, although in String Quartet format (I'd need help to convert to pep band format as I don't know the instrumentation that well, at least woodwinds I don't; brass is easy enough). Contact me privately if you'd like a copy. (use rep to send me a private message)
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 10-28-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

French.
                              I thought there was supposed to be no languages on this thread? Or was it math?
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                I thought there was supposed to be no languages on this thread? Or was it math?
                                Management.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X