X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hokydad
    replied
    [QUOTE=JB;5614793]Must have hit a nerve...

Typically when one starts worrying about grammar on a message board they have nothing.

This board ain’t nuttin I is doing for work, so I ain’t real worried ‘bout proofing and poli

Lee nh
    Last edited by Hokydad; 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Must have hit a nerve...

Typically when one starts worrying about grammar on a message board they have nothing.

This board ain’t nuttin I is doing for work, so I ain’t real worried ‘bout proofing and polish’n.

Leave a comment:

• ClOuD 9
    replied

Originally posted by Nifty16 View Post
    O my god this has turned into the stupidest thing ever, we get Mr Vecchione you have prove how great your son is and how smart you are and better then everyone else, you have made your point you are just so great and knowledgeable , and we are so grateful you would grace us with your presence and we are truly honored that you would tough our lives with your awesomeness, now can you move on to someone else and stop wasting everyones time.
    Ryan Cordeiro's family would be proud.

Leave a comment:

• ClOuD 9
    replied

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Nice grammar
    "we get Mr Vechionne you have prove"
    "you would tough our lives"

UNH would be proud to know their alums are doing so well and holding down the 7-3 slot at Seven Eleven
    Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Your torch carrier CHC posted something so I respnded.
    I dont think a few UNH fans rooting against another teams player is a remote concern. If someone is shallow enough to let that sway them it must mean one thing, they have a unh degree. I do though get your point and agree
    ^

Leave a comment:

• Hokydad
    replied

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
    Just so we're clear, after that first sentence, you're criticizing grammar?
    Very good point.... I corrected my typos, JB read it 6 times and smiled like the guy in the video I just attached...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X