This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Ok I honestly can't tell...is that a "little person" on your bench or a little kid in a suit?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Ok I honestly can't tell...is that a "little person" on your bench or a little kid in a suit?
      It's a "little person" - can't recall his name at the moment.
      UNH

Comment

Matthew Myers is a decidedly big man who's a key contributor to UNH hockey.
        The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

You're ignorance continues to shine.

Comment

Thanks to the non trolls for a legitimate answer

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              It is the one and only Matt Myers ... And I consider myself lucky to know him and his family. As an aside his Dad is an outstanding youth hockey coach with many state titles, now is coaching Bedford H.S.

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                A pretty good beginning. Great Hockey East battle. Both UNH and BC could have won it. Both teams were dragging in the overtime. On to Vermont.
                The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                  A pretty good beginning. Great Hockey East battle. Both UNH and BC could have won it. Both teams were dragging in the overtime. On to Vermont.
                  I will take that sister kisser. Heading up to the Gutt, which always is a tough place to play. Should be an interesting weekend.
                  UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Comment

• Originally posted by UNH09 View Post

I will take that sister kisser. Heading up to the Gutt, which always is a tough place to play. Should be an interesting weekend.
                    Chucky ....where's your analysis today?

Comment

i thought gerbe was gone?
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Why would gerbe be on your bench? Oh e.cat...

Wild game today...don't think either coach will be happy with how it unfolded but a point each is probably the just result.

Comment

Why would gerbe be on your bench? Oh e.cat...

Wild game today...don't think either coach will be happy with how it unfolded but a point each is probably the just result.
                          I listened to it on the radio and it sounded pretty wild. Knodel's pp goal from the red line had to be a bit of a shocker. Was it that good a shot or did Milner just flat out misplay it? Couldn't tell from the radio guys. And what's up with BC taking so many penalties? Was UNH frustrating them again? I guess it didn't matter much since UNH only cashed in once anyway!!
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                            I listened to it on the radio and it sounded pretty wild. Knodel's pp goal from the red line had to be a bit of a shocker. Was it that good a shot or did Milner just flat out misplay it? Couldn't tell from the radio guys. And what's up with BC taking so many penalties? Was UNH frustrating them again? I guess it didn't matter much since UNH only cashed in once anyway!!
                            We would have video of it if the idiots from BC would share it. They only show positive things that shine the lite on BC. I guess that if you don't acknowledge something then it doesn't exist. Puck was on the redline when it took off. Hard enough to make it thru Milners armpit. It wasn't a Texas leaguer.

Comment

Originally posted by the geese View Post
                              ...They only show positive things that shine the lite on BC. I guess that if you don't acknowledge something then it doesn't exist...
                              It is a Catholic school...
                              Hit Somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by Umileated View Post
                                It is a Catholic school...
                                I love it! (That is, the comment, not the school.)
                                We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                                ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                                --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X