X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Hurry and call up the recruits and sell this #1 ranking before the ranking disappears.
    but don't e-mail them!

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
      but don't e-mail them!
      well done

Comment

Does the ranking help recruiting? as the rabbi said, "it couldn't hurt!".....anyone that would entertain coming to UNH for hockey knows what he'll be getting.....ask Gaudreau.....the problem is the Admissions Director hasn't got a clue about such things!

Comment

Wow its been along time since I have visited USCHO. Great to the see the wildcats putting together a great start after last years mess.
          Why do so many people want Desmith to sit> they are 11-1-2?? Its working. Ya he gave up 4 goals the back up came in and shut them down, that happens in the NHL daily.. its momentum, thats why they make goalie changes... Lay off umile

Comment

Originally posted by Pet_Donkee View Post
            Wow its been along time since I have visited USCHO. Great to the see the wildcats putting together a great start after last years mess.
            Why do so many people want Desmith to sit> they are 11-1-2?? Its working. Ya he gave up 4 goals the back up came in and shut them down, that happens in the NHL daily.. its momentum, thats why they make goalie changes... Lay off umile
            um, where do you see 'so many people' wanting Desmith to sit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Hurry and call up the recruits and sell this #1 ranking before the ranking disappears.
              that's a good idea. gawd you're so brilliant. you must have invented the internet too wait, that was al gore.

have a good day hope the digs at the hotel bj meet your high standards
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                um, where do you see 'so many people' wanting Desmith to sit?
                On the threads of the teams playing you next. Count me in.
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  that's a good idea. gawd you're so brilliant. you must have invented the internet too wait, that was al gore.

Someone forgot to take their meds today.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                    On the threads of the teams playing you next. Count me in.
                    touche!

Comment

I was gone to ask ifs you heet you ed mais dis ow you allway posting so I guess we ave juste establishiment zee baseline ear, eh?

IF eet get any stupider ou ard to read DEN we chekc pour zee ow you say concusshun, n'est-ce pas?

Comment

Welcome back, droolz.

Comment

Just watched DeSmith rob Goumas point black in practice. I love watching this team skate. It's cool to see JVR out there workin with the boys, has to be helping the defense

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
                            I was gone to ask ifs you heet you ed mais dis ow you allway posting so I guess we ave juste establishiment zee baseline ear, eh?

IF eet get any stupider ou ard to read DEN we chekc pour zee ow you say concusshun, n'est-ce pas?
                            all we need now is blinky-the-wonder-chimp, bobo and da big bad cow and this thread will be complete oui?
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

all we need now is blinky-the-wonder-chimp, bobo and da big bad cow and this thread will be complete oui?
                              you have to admit, he is a howl

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post

For many years I have pondered if you are an amusing self-abuser or merely a cretin who plays with himself too much. I have now decided that you are the latter. Je suis sur que tu auras une reponse amusante mais je m'en fiche.
                                UNH Hockey: Class and panache

Comment

Working...
                                X