X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    A blog about the best college program in the world?
    A bit of hyperbole from the founder of the blog, my predecessor.
    Last edited by C-H-C; 11-18-2012, 04:50 PM.
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Wasn't happy to see Burke in a sling at the game today. It's the same shoulder he has had problems with. According to him he is out for 3 weeks, I hope this is not a recurring thing. and he can be out there on the ice. The cats need his physicality on the ice. He has the size up front that they need on the powerplay. Here's to a speedy recovery

Comment

"A Little More Payback: UNH Beats BU 3-1 At Agganis - UPDATED"

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          . Very impressive weekend overall and good luck out in Colorado.
          +1

Comment

Coming into this weekend, with this stretch of four games on the road against really good teams (I was including Lowell based on expectations, not so much performance of late), I was hoping to see 2-2.., after this weekend, is it greedy to expect 3-1?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
              Coming into this weekend, with this stretch of four games on the road against really good teams (I was including Lowell based on expectations, not so much performance of late), I was hoping to see 2-2.., after this weekend, is it greedy to expect 3-1?
              Denver swept Colorado College over the weekend and has won 5 games in a row.

Comment

• Denver is clearly the class of this group of opponents, and going into that game, the second game at altitude, will be difficult, but a good early challenge against a top five team on the road... A sweep on the weekend for UNH would be gigantic, but even 1-1 wouldn't be bad, any wins against WCHA teams will be a boost to the PWR moving forward

Comment

It's great that everyone loves our UNH 2012 edition now that they've come out aggressively and successful but keep in mind that while we all bleed blue and white, the season is long....does anyone remember the stands being half empty in October? All I'm saying is enjoy the fact that UNH is back where we've been in the national rankings and should be but "greedy" about how we finish on a Holiday weekend? Does anyone else want to work this 4 day weekend? Enjoy the journey, as I've always said, and come March alls well, we'll really make some noise!! Perspective, right Mike?

Comment

Ill be attending the Denver game and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Comment

Congrats to the team on a fantastic TEAM effort so far... Go have a great weekend in CO!!
                      GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                        Ill be attending the Denver game and I'm very much looking forward to it.
                        That makes two of us. May attend CC game, not sure.
                        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Michael Vecchione (Tri-City, USHL) update for those interested: 17 gp, 4g, 7a, 11 pts, -13. Not bad, but will be 20 in February and only tied for 45th in the league in scoring. In the end, doesn't look like a big loss for UNH.

Comment

If you're a UNH season ticket holder and you aren't planning on going to the Manchester Regional in March, can you email me at ddunning@norwich.edu?

Have a question for you.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

The radio stream of the game isn't working for me. Are others having this problem?

Comment

I had one or two small hick ups but the feed has mostly been working well for me.

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                                The radio stream of the game isn't working for me. Are others having this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X